Wedding Gone Wrong

Today was the day avas best friend Natalie and her boyfriend will is getting married. She stayed with Natalie the night before the wedding. When she woke up she realised that her friend wasn't so she shouted loudly and jumped onto her friends bed and said happy wedding day!!!. Natalie woke up and once the pair got out of bed and had breakfast. People started to arrive and they all drunk champagne. It just gone noon and avas boyfriend jay halstead called her so she said that she is going to take the call and went outside. Ava answered the phone and said hey you how's the groom doing. Jay then said I don't know ava wills missing I'll explain it all later. Ava then said god sake jay! Find him before this wedding happens. Ava then ended the call and went back into the house. Some people questioned the call she took but ava said it was jay and they didn't figure to question it any longer. It was nearly time for the wedding ava was at the wedding waiting for Natalie to arrive  we'll will to arrive to as well. 20 minutes later Natalie arrived and will was a no show so ava went outside and called jay again. Jay answered the phone and ava said we're are you and will. Jay then said we're close to finding him we doing a raid he is in here ava we will be there soon I'll text you. Ava then said I'll see you soon. Ava went back into the church and went to find Natalie. Ava said OK I just got of the phone from jay and there running a little bit late but there will be there soon. After about a hour avas phone pinged and it was jay saying that will was outside. She said to Natalie nat wills here and she ran out of the church to will and ava followed her. After will and Natalie had a moment jay gave ava a look and she realised what was happening. Ava and jay had to tear them apart from each other. Natalie was left in avas arms sobbing as the car with jay and will left. After Natalie calmed down and ava got her in a room on her own she spoke up and said this is what we are going to do I'm going to tell everyone what is going on and then me you and Sam are going to my place and we're going to drink ok. Natalie nodded and ava went to the main part of the church and went to the front and said hello everyone can I have your attention and everyone did. Ava continued to say I'm going to make this short so there will be no wedding and the bride and groom had asked for space so please give them that. Then everyone started to ask questions and ava ran down the aisle and grabbed Sam and said no questions. Then ava, Sam, Natalie went to her place and drunk alot and they all ended up sleeping in avas bed together.

Thats another chapter! The next couple of chapters is going to involve happiness and then involve alot of tears. I'll see you over there!