The Cute Anxious Suicidal Taisir!

We Open up during Gym Class as everyone was being forced to run several Laps around the Track and of course you were speeding Past everyone with absolute ease!

Math: How are you doing that?

Y/n: Doing what?

Math: You're Ahead of us!?

Y/n: Yeah and?

Math: You're Wearing your Heavy-Duty weighted Gear sweater and Pants, 500X Earth's Gravity arm and leg weights, and your Holding A Giant weight!

Y/n: I got to Keep Pushing my Limits my Dude! No And If's or Buts! Just try and keep up!

Math: You're on!

The two of you then Began running even faster as soon You had spotted A Cute girl who was doing stretches.

Y/n: Hey Isn't that Manako Kagami?

Math: Hey yeah, I think she is.

Manako Kagami (She is one of the Shyest Girls in School rivaling Komi in Shyness/ Being A Taisir whenever she gets too stressed, she would immediately result to Suicide and with her she would bash her head in until she nearly dies/ She is A Huge o...

Manako Kagami (She is one of the Shyest Girls in School rivaling Komi in Shyness/ Being A Taisir whenever she gets too stressed, she would immediately result to Suicide and with her she would bash her head in until she nearly dies/ She is A Huge of Fan of Mei-Mei and is Miyubi's Best Friend)

Y/n: I hadn't seen her in A While. I wonder if she's finally gotten That Suicide Streak out of her System. Hey Manako! How are you doing!?

She then noticed you calling out to her, and she had extreme reaction!

Manako:

She then flew up into the Air Like A Rocket And she slammed headfirst into the ground with her head inside of the Dirt and her body was still steaming

Math: HOLY CRAP!

Y/n: Yep, I thought so. Quickly Let's Take her Back Home.

Math: Right.

Later...

You had Taken Manako back home as You had Tried to wake her up and when she finally did she saw you she tried to Kill herself again but you Created some Energy wings to Pin her Body to the Couch so she couldn't Move.

Y/n: Sorry Manako! This is for your Own Good.

Manako: ...

Y/n: Manako I know I can't really get through to you but I know someone who can.

Miyubi: Hi... Manako.

Manako then slowly Turned around nervously as she saw Miyubi Just Looking at her, Not very Happy.

Manako: ...

Miyubi: Manako I thought... You Knew... That it Hurts me... That you do... That...

Manako then continued to Look incredibly nervous as she Just Took a Deep Breath, Gulped, and Just Tried to speak.

Manako: ... I... I... I... I... I... I really Like Y/n...

She then Tensed up again realizing what she Just said, and she Tried to slam her head again to try and kill herself, but you added an Extra Ki Ring to her Neck trying to make sure she didn't do anything.

Y/n: Oh, So That explains things. Don't worry Manako I Like you too. You're super precious. Kinda Like Komi-San. In Fact, you two would get Along.

Manako just Nodded as she Continued to Blush bright Pink.

Y/n: So, you want to be in the Harem?

Manako tried to Slam her head again but with her entire Body Pinned down she couldn't really do Much and she just Nods.

Y/n: Yay, Welcome to the Harem Manako!

You then Let of the Restraints as you then Pretty Much Hugged her and she slowly calmed down when Miyubi Joined in.

Manako: (Thoughts) T-T-This is Nice...