The Start of A New School Semester! / Guns and Goats!

As soon as you the Alarm ringed you quickly gotten out of Bed and quickly gotten Dressed. Why? Apparently, it's the beginning of A New Semester at School and you were excited!

Wait? Why are you Excited?

Y/n: The Usual, Girls, Adventures, Yuri.

Ah, Makes sense.

You had Gotten Dressed up in your Fall-Winter Uniform as you smiled.

Y/n: Man, I sure am Glad I didn't forget to change Uniforms.

Just then the door Opened as Tsukasa Walked in... In her Spring-Summer Uniform.

Tsukasa: Hi Y/n Kagami and I was wondering-

She quickly stopped frozen in Place realizing the Mistake she made and keeping the exact same happy look on her face slowly closed the door.

Y/n: (Sweat Drop) Of Course this Happens...

Soon...

You were all Now at the Opening Ceramony as Tsunade stepped up smiling, With all of the Teachers sitting behind her on Stage.

Tsunade: Alright everyone, welcome to A New School Year. We have some challenges as always but we have some amazing students here as always so we can get through anything. Now, I would like to hand the Mic to Last year's Teacher of the Year, Ms. Izumi Sakurai.

Gintoki: (Thoughts) I should have won that award, to be Honest.

Shinpachi: (Thoughts) I swear he's thinking he should have gotten the award. He clearly doesn't know how it works.

Kagura: (Thoughts) When's Lunch? I'm Hungry.

Izumi: T-T-Thank you Ms. Tsunade...

Izumi Sakurai (She is quite Possibly the shyest and Most Timid Member of the Star Academy School Staff/ She usually can never stand up for herself and usually takes Crap from others/ A Total sweet Cinnamon Roll)

Izumi: (Thoughts) Alright calm down Izumi, Calm down, you can do this. You can do this, You can tell those students what for. (Out of thoughts) Hello Students, I wanted to Just say-

???: Will you shut your Trap, Woman?

Izumi: Eep!

Y/n: AYO SHUT THE FUCK UP KOUJIROU! You Goat simulator Ass Farming Simulator Playing Dumbass Bitch! You're not as Important as you think you are, so stop hurting that cinnamon roll!

Izumi: (Blushing) T-Thank you...

Koujirou: Why I'll Never! I am A Part of An Elite Family you Know!

Koujirou Sasahara (He is A Famer Boy who feels like he's Important because his Family is wealthy by Virtue of owning A Lot of Farmland/ He is always being Followed by his Pet Goat and his Butler)

Y/n: Oh Blah, Blah, Blah, and Now you are going to slay the Jabberwocky and go off to save Narnia.

Koujirou: How Dare you! I shall-

Suddenly he got A Gun shot in his Face, and You smiled.

Y/n: Thanks Misato.

Misato: You're Welcome. I hate that Jerk.

Misato Tachibana (She is A Girl at school who is known for always having A Weapon in Hand/ She Carries Guns, RPG's, Missiles, everything you can Imagine/ She hates Koujirou with her guts)

Koujirou: You Bitch! How dare you hurt my face!

Misato: Oh What? Pretty Boy's going to lose his average Looks?

Koujirou: Why you Little!

Just then your Observation Haki kicked in as you quickly Jumped back as Tsunade Jumped in.

Tsunade: STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!

Suddenly she used the Heaven's Kick of Pain on the both of them Creating A Small Crater before you ran over Hugging her trying to calm her down.

Y/n: Woah Tsunade calm down. It's Okay. It's Okay.

Tsunade: Whew, I'm good. Sorry about that.

Koujirou/Misato: It's Okay... We're Good...

You instantly knew right then it's going to be another Good School Semester.