𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭.|ᴘʜᴏʙᴏs

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐬 𝐗 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: |𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥/𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭|

You were Created by the Nexus Core for one purpose, To serve.

In a Tube, Inside was A grunt. As Cords and tubes Were inserted into their Neck. The gender was still unidentified, It seemed to be In a Coma-like state. The Laboratory doors open, in front of two scientist was the Director, Phobos. The first scientist led phobos to the tube, she Spoke.

"Director, We have been successful in creating the Subject you've Requested."

She said, Gripping her clipboard like a book, She looked at the Subject who was looking her, Yet..it seemed Awake?

"Exellent, Dr. Evelyn." Phobos Smirked, 'Finally A Experiment perfect for him.' As he looks at the subject He then Turns to the second Scientist who's name we'll learn is Dr. Ivan.

"Good day, Gentlemen."

Phobos exited the Lab, leaving the Scientists alone. Both sigh in relief of their Leader being pleased with the outcome. They finish up on the subject now named "Subject08-Y/n".

:(:
(Smut starts here.)

Y/n Has been Working as Phobos personal Servant for a month now. Following every order their master commands, Nothing was peculiar about this day, Besides their masters Temper problem. As they stood behind Phobos, Not speaking a word and being calm, Phobos, On the other hand. Was fuming on the insides, A Scientist Had Accidentally Dropped Dissonance Energy, Causing Department 11 to become insane due to the Energys power. His hands clenching his pen, His Red goggled eye glared at it.

"Y/n, Come here"

He needed To Release his anger and frustration, and Y/n was the only one there, they approached Phobos.

"What is it, Sir?"

Phobos didn't respond, He stood up from his desk chair and Walked past Y/n and locked his office doors. Y/n could feel Phobos behind them, They felt two Rough hands Pin them to the Desk.

"S-Sir?"

"Do not talk when you are not Ordered to."

They felt a Slap on their Ass, Y/n winced in pain. The slaps pain lingered, they felt A hand on their Lower region, Slowly rubbing it. Before their Pants were ripped in the middle, Y/n jolts abit as A finger entered them. Moving around their  tight wet walls, Phobos smirking, his red eye Narrows playfully, His tone becoming seductive and low.

"My my, your already so wet, Pet~?"

Phobos chuckles as he felt Y/n shudder, He places his head on their Neck, Licking and sucking their neck quite harshly, drawing small droplets of blood. But not enough to harm them. He enjoyed the small Whimpers and moans you made as he did that, His thick and long D¡ck throbbing as it became erect. He slides it in their entrance, He felt them Whimper in slight pain, Not used to his sheer size. He grins and Starts to thrust,holding them by their hips tightly, Starting at a fast pace, not giving Y/n time to adjust, he starts thrusting faster, Y/n's Whimpers and moans becoming more evident, They gripped the desk, phobos's hands Holding their hips tightly. That will definitely cause bruising. He was near his peak, And so was Y/n.

"Ngh..Tell me..your mine.. And mine alone!"

Phobos utters out in between moans and groans.
His pace brutal, Y/n was becoming oversimulated, They roll their eyes back in pleasure, It was too much for them to bear.

"I-im y-yours~!master..A-Ah!..ugh.."

Phobos Came inside of them, Grabbing their chest hugging Y/n close as he planted his seed deep into them, Letting out a Low grunt. Y/n legs trembled, they collapsed onto the desk, Panting.

"You've done a good job..My loyal Servant..~"

He purred in their ear, kissing their lips one last time, Before buckling his pants again,Y/n passed out on his desk,
looking at his work. Y/n was his. Forever.

:(:

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲?𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞.