𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧|(Fluff)𝐃𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐬

Enjoy some the fun reunion children
_____________________________________•

Damn that Agency.

On th run, you survived off of canned food and bottle water you found In stores, ever since the fall of Nexus city, you have been surviving off what you can get.

Food and water became scarce as Zeds roamed the streets, bandits taking whatever they could and can find, hoarding them.

You, desperate to live, finally signed up to the Infamous A.A.H.W, which you hate. Known for hunting down the mysterious but deadly Hank J Wimbleton.

You knew you will die as well, but hey, at least tou die quickly by the hands of Hank. Plus, you get free food from the agency..better than nothing.

At your post, you held your red shades In one hand, the other having a handkerchief as you wiped the lens, before placing It back on.

You sigh, nothing much Is going on as It was a rather relatively calm day, or night. You didn't know as that damn sun was always red.

A feeling of unease started to pool In your stomach, as If a sense of impending doom was upon you.

And your gut was right.

Sirens blared and gunshots fired, a Raid. Something that meant either Hank or his little friends were here. Ready to massacre the agents like lambs to the slaughter.

Nervously, you took your pistol from its holster, your eyes darting about as you scanned the perimeter.

It grew silent, the only you could hear was your own breathing and the slight pooling of the blood of your dead peers.

Swallowing a lump In your throat, you cock your gun, ready to shoot whatever threat intruded and raided the base.

"..Shit."

You muttered, looking at the halls filled with bodies of your fallen peers, bullet wounds all over the bodies of some. Some throats slitted and..just looked like mangled corpses.

You forced down the bile in your throat, shaking your head as you spotted a figure.

"Halt!"

You shouted, gun pointed at them, a good 10 meter difference as they couldn't get your weapon.

You hoped it wasnt Hank, but if it was, wouldn't he have already killed you?

"Well, if it isnt Mr/Ms Pretty, You know that gun wont do much, Sweetheart."

A hoarse yet raspy voice said in a mocking tone, smirking a small man with bandages and a visor on his head.

A cigarette was in between his lips, that cross that all grunts have glared at you playfully.

"Unable to speak? Don't be sweetheart, save your voice for Later~"

The man said, chuckling before suddenly pulling out a M16 rifle and shooting your leg, right in the joint.

"Ack!"

In agony, you stumble to your knees,clutching it as in a desperate attempt to live, grabbing your gun and firing blindly.

Bad move.

"H-Huh?!-"

"Quiet, You wouldn't want to die, would ya?"

The mercenary said as he pinned you to the ground, he was fast. That was for sure, wriggling, you struggle to free yourself. With how painful your leg wound and that damn man who was short yet so heavy was annoying.

Not to mention your own pistol against your head.

"My My, you're so much prettier up close, no wonder that Damn Auditor likes ya!"

Something clicks within you.

"Deimos?"

You blurted out.

"At your Service N/N!"

He said playfully, getting off of you and helping you up.

Deimos recognized you now, damn. You've gotten so much prettier since you two last met..

Which was years ago since his dissenting of the Agency and joining Hank.

"So whats with shooting my leg?"

You hissed, glaring at him.

"You're an Agent, I'm a mercenary..kinda what I do, you're lucky though since I recognize ya before killing you off."

Deimos said as he smoked the Cigarette.

"Uh huh.."

You sighed.

"You should have killed me off..you know? The Agency wouldn't appro-"

He cutted you off,

"Pssssh, Don't you worry Sweet cheeks, I'm getting you out of this Hellhole."

"Yay I guess?"
____________________•

And you two get married-sike, you join Hank and the others and fight against the A.A.H.W :)

first time I wrote a happy ending with no smut, angst or fluff. Just playful romance with Deimos.

Words:711.