𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫|𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤.

Another day.

Pistol In hand, you move with Hank through the halls of the agency, silent.

Bloodied Bodies racked the grey halls, gore splattered on the walls with bullet hole.

Thud, Thud, Thud.

Your partner's heavy footsteps were heard, much to your two's dismay. Your body slightly bruised and bloody from the killing spree of Hank and you.

"Faster Hank, we can't risk more of them..we're low on Ammo.."

You muttered, not looking at him as you ran alongside him outside where Deimos and Sanford were waiting In some secluded place where the Agency couldn't spot them.

Reaching outside of the building, You and Hank finally escape and Getting into the truck.

"You two alright?"

"Damn, Hank looks like shit."

Sanford would ask with slight concern, despite not being surprised, they lost Hank a lot of times before, nothing new.

Deimos would just be his teasing and lighthearted self, cheering up the mood.

"He's..fine, just a bit of wounds. Nothing serious."

Upon returning to base and patching up Hank, you sigh and wipe the sweat off your forehead, Hank would just nod and stand up, walking It away and doing God who knows what.

:(:

It was late, everyone asleep, or not.

In the kitchen you saw Hank, In a black shirt and white shorts, using..the blender?

You were confused, blinking and making sure you weren't dreaming.

"Hank?"

You ask, squinting your eyes as those menacing red googles shine, and the black mask with the black bandana stares back at you.

"Definitely you."

You sigh.

"Why are you up so late..?"

"Blender."

You knew Hank didn't speak much, a selective mute to say.(My HC)

"Really, at midnight?"

"Yes, Now leave me alone."

"Hank, the damn Blender is loud."

You complain as you approached the fridge, Sighing as Hank blended..Organs?

Ugh, you weren't surprised.

He's a psychopath, a mass murderer, Nevadas most wanted Mercenaries..and a blendee addict.

"Just don't make a mess..2B will kick my ass for your mess.."

With that you headed upstairs, leaving Hank to his beloved Blender.

Damn Blender.
____________________________

This is just a crackshot, the fandom really took that Non-canon Short with Hank and that humongous ass blender. Incident:001A I think??