I met you

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to your favorite nightclub 'BLOSSOMED  JASMINE'. This is Kim Taehyung at your service and I'll drown you in a  haze. . .of love maze!" Never in his life Taehyung imagined to work in a nightclub, he was always against clubs and partying, those were the things in his least concern.

But there he was, shouting in a loud voice on the stage of a nightclub. Why? --- because he needed money for his mother's treatment. And he could do  anything for his world--- his mother.

'BLOSSOMED JASMINE' was a pretty popular nightclub where celebrities were accustomed to come for their stress relieving. Amongst the gathering of celebrities, Jeongguk--- the 'star candy' idol was there too.

'Kim Taehyung, huh?'

Already drunk Jeongguk was drowned to the core in the male's deep voice as his mind was functioning in a daze. He twirled the glass of red wine as his droopy eyes struggled to visualize the boy properly. The boy had indeed a stunning face that was dazzling even in the purple shade of neons.

While he was too much immersed in staring at the boy's features, soothing sound of piano and guitar filled his ears following by a husky calming voice--- Jeongguk felt like floating.

'Damn! His voice. . .'

"Look where you are. . .
I'm here too. . .
Moon like gaze. . .met stars too. . .
Finding me in maze?
When the time passes in haze. . .
Just a bit more. . .
A bit more. . ."

Jeongguk's eyelids felt heavy, he found himself losing in a fantasy world with his dreamy sensation.

"Look, heaven's ray's falling there. . .
For the fragile moment we share. . .
You used to tell. . .
That I would come in your life
you never knew. . .
Needed a break, my life was a wreck. . .
Until I found you. . ."

His rapid heartbeats finally calmed down as he drifted into a deep slumber.

                        °•°•°•°••°•°•°•°

"Gguk still isn't home yet?" Jeon Junho, Jeongguk's father asked his wife in a angry tone. "No." Gguk's mother answered in a bored tone without lifting her head up from the newspaper which she was reading for the past thirty minutes.

"Moon, you're his mother, how can you forget your responsibilities? You should lecture your son for going to those shity  clubs and coming here at late night."

Junho's irritation filled voice clearly pissed her off as she retorted back, "What do you think I never said anything to him for going to those clubs and parties? I'm really fed up with restricting him to go such places but ever seen Gguk to listen to someone? And Why will he? Your son indeed!"

Junho was going to say something as a comeback but got cut by the ringing sound of his cell phone which annoyed him more. But he composed himself as he picked it up.

"Hello, am I speaking to Mr. Junseo, our famous idol Mr. Jeongguk's father?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"Sir, I'm the manager of 'BLOSSOMED JASMINE' nightclub. Mr. Jeongguk is  sleeping on a table right now after taking 3 glasses of red wine without doing his payment and he isn't waking up. I know it's not fair of us to ask you like this but our lives depend on the wages of the nightclub so if you kindly pick up your son and do the payment that'll be so grateful to you." 

"What's the cost?" He asked calmly.

The manager told him the cost and he instantly transferred the money to the man's bank account.