A hope for friendship

"Taehyung, get up." Jeongguk shook him a little, trying to wake him up. Taehyung was supposed to wake up before him as he had tons of work to do.

"Five more minutes, mom." He sleepily mumbled, forgetting that he wasn't in his home.

"Hey! I'm not your mommy. Just wake up dumbass." He seethed in anger but his eyes softened as he looked at Taehyung's bruised cheek caused by his father. Somewhat he felt a slight pang in his heart.

Sighing he got up from the floor and came with a first aid kit. He gently applied an ointment on the bruise and put a band aid over it.

Taehyung was still in the gentle slumber, he looked like a child sleeping peacefully, the silky black fringes were resting on his forehead.

Jeongguk didn't know why his heart ached so much while thinking of the boy's miserable situation. Right now, he felt pity for him, he started to think what did the boy do in past to deserve such torment. There lingered another feeling in his heart---- guilt.

Now he hated to wake him up but he had to, otherwise the situation could get worse for the boy.

"Taehyung?" He called him with the softest voice he could ever utter while shaking him lightly. Successfully his voice reached his ears as the boy slowly opened his eyes and got up from his sleeping posture.

"Did I oversleep?" His voice came out hoarse, might be from sleeping on the cold floor.

"You're perfect." Jeongguk quickly replied, not completing the sentence which made Taehyung to look at him with utter confusion. "Perfect on time." He finished.

"Yeah then I should start my morning routine." Taehyung got up from the floor and was about to leave Jeongguk's room when the boy softly yelled at him, "You should say good morning to me first."

"And why should I?" Taehyung barked sarcastically in no minute, forgetting that Jeongguk wasn't an ordinary man, 'he's a fucking billionaire respected singer, dammit Taehyung!'

"I-I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for talking in that tone."

'The hell, Taehyung!? Why're you apologizing now forgetting your self respect?'

"No, keep that up. Maybe I deserved this for waking you up on time and treating your bruised cheek." He sounded pretty angered before storming out of the room, leaving Taehyung's dumbfounded who softly touched his cheek to feel a band aid over the bruise.

'Why does he care?'

•°•°•°•°•°•°♡•°•°•°•°•°•

He started doing their house chores silently, including checking on Jeongguk as his parents were out for some personal buisness.

Taehyung had already accepted his fate, as long as his mother was getting proper treatment he could bear this, all of these.

Jeongguk and him didn't share a word since morning. Taehyung guessed he made him mad otherwise he would've talked, a little. But today is strange, it was Taehyung who constantly felt the urge of talking to him. I mean, who wouldn't? Him and Jeongguk were at same age, that means they could be friends. But there they were, one is master and one is his servant.

Taehyung laughed at the irony.

Suddenly he heard loud pop musics from Jeongguk's room. Soon he heard his belting voice too, he couldn't help but crack a smile as Jeongguk's voice reached his ears along with the energetic happy rhythms of pop. Ofcourse, Taehyung loved pop and after hearing the song in Jeongguk's voice, it had already become his most favourite. he had such a well fitting voice for pop, Jeongguk is really an amazing singer.