Can you sing for me?

"Gguk!" The called male flinched at the roaring voice and straight looked up at the direction of the doorway only to find his mother fuming in rage. He already knew the reason.

His room was a mess. Plates and crumpled packets of chicken nuggets were scattered around the sauce stained floor, the rose-printed white bedsheet almost came off the bed, resting on the floor. The drawers of the closet were wide open as the accessories were lying on the floor in disarray. And in the middle of the room he was sitting with his video games.

"What the hell is this!?"

Before he could speak something, his mother cut him off, "The boy is literally standing in the hallway. What'll be his first impression of us after seeing the mess you created?"

"Which boy?" He asked in shock.

"Have you really caught amnesia or something? The boy whom your father hired for you. . .do you remember now?"

"Oh, the new servant. But isn't it his work to clean the rooms?"

His question sent his mother in a deep thought. She replied, "You've a point tho."

A proud smile appeared in Gguk's face at his own intelligence.

"Bring him here."

And his mother went downstairs to call the new boy and brought him to the  room within a few seconds.

"You?" Gguk's eyes went wide as he recalled the boy singing in the nightclub and his voice was the reason he fell asleep there. "Kim Tae-uh. . ."

"Taehyung." The boy answered while looking straight into his eyes.
"Yes. But what're you doing here? Mom, what is he doing- wait. . .so dad hired him as the servant?" His mother nodded.

Taehyung hated the word 'servant' to the core. It made him feel humiliated.  After all, independence mattered the most in his life which was now going to be replaced by salvation.

"I owe him now. His father sold him to me." Both mother and son gasped at Mr. Jeon's statement as he suddenly appeared there.

"Hey you." He called Taehyung, "You'll fulfill our every demands from now on without any complaint. And. . . do the works properly. I hope you'd know your limits." He spoke sternly while scowling  at the poor boy.

"Your main work here is keeping your eyes on him. Any mistake in your any work may put you in trouble, so be careful."

Taehyung felt his heart ripped out of his chest in utter agony as tears pricked the corner of his eyes.

Now, he's just a slave of some billionaire

just because of the stupidity of his father.

"By the way, do you know cooking?" Mrs. Jeon asked and the boy only nodded. "Great. Then you'll cook for all of us including you. After that, you'll do the dishes. Okay?" The boy nodded again. "And you'll sleep here, in Gguk's room but on the floor."

'Why? There's a couch too. Can't you see that? you blind hen!'

Like Mrs. Jeon had the power of mind reading as she spoke up, "You must be thinking right now why can't you use the couch for sleep, right?" Taehyung's eyes went wide, his head snapped at the fancy lady as he looked at her in disbelief.

With a fake sweet smile she said, "It's because you're not worth of sleeping on this expensive couch."

"Right." Taehyung also smiled back quite astonishing them.

"Looks like you don't have any manner. You haven't bowed down yet before us." Mr. Jeon stated angrily while glaring once again at the boy.

"Not all the servants have to bow down before their masters. They work enough to please their masters, isn't that enough, Sir Jeon?"