Chapter 12

Its been two weeks since I fainted. All I could remember is the  small flashback i had before I went unconscious.

Jeno and I have been staying in the house together for two weeks, Sometimes Renjun would come home and stay for an hour and then go back to work. Haechan would also go home to pack new clothes then leave. I haven't heard from Jaemin for two weeks now.

Jeno and I have been spending a lot of time together since he is always in the house. He said he has a month of vacation.

I doubt that, I heard their conversation while I was unconscious. Even though it isn't clear, I could tell he asked to leave for a month to accompany me.

"You cooked again?" I flinched as I heard Jeno's 'just woke up' voice. I turned around as saw him Yawning on the island.

He still have his morning hair and his eyes are still shut. I chuckled and and Put the pancakes in front of him.

I also served him a milk and Chuckled when he let out a faint snore

"cute" I murmured under my breath. I took a fork and Took a slice of the pancake and Poke his cheek "Open up, Big boy!"

He let out a small smile before opening his mouth, I shove the pancake on his mouth and he munched. "Eat, Lee!"

"Im still sleepy"

"You can go back to bed after."

Jeno sighed and opened his eyes. He gave me a perked smile before taking the fork on my hand. He took a piece and bopped my nose. "open up, tiny girl!"

I glared at him and he laughed. I sighed and opened my mouth as he feed me the pancake.

"where's your pancake?"

"I ate already."

"you didn't wait for me?" He pouted like a little kid.

I grinned and ruffled his hair. I combed his hair with my fingers as he eat his pancake.

"Is Renjun coming home? Or Haechan will?" I inquired.

Jeno shrugged his shoulder and drunk his milk.

"When is Jaemin coming home?"

"why do you ask?"

"nothing, I just you know uh I kind of miss them"

Jeno glanced at me and held an Eye contact for ten second and finished his pancake before going to the sink to wash it.

I sighed and just watched TV. Soon, Jeno laid next to me, His head on my lap. He took my hand and put it on his hair.

Whenever we watch TV he always likes it when I touch his hair.

"Do you still get some flashbacks?" He asked, I told him about the last flashbacks but not in details.

I feel like there are things that he shouldn't know.

Especially when I cannot trust him fully. They have been good to me and all, But I find myself having a hard time trusting these boys.

After all, there are guns all over this house which made me not trust them.

"I haven't had any flashbacks since then."

"Hmm, dont force yourself Brie." I gave him a small smile, he held my hand and Stared at my tattoo. "I really wonder what kind of a person you are, Brie"

"I also wonder what kind of a person I am."

He stared at me and caressed my cheek. I only stared in his eyes. His eyes where glistening as he looked at me.

Those beautiful eyes.

"Jen-"

He reached for my nape and pulled me down, his lips touched mine.

I froze on my spot, until I let myself free. I closed my eyes and moved my lips along with his.

"Home sweet home! Is anybody home?"

My eyes widened as I heard Jaemin's voice, I pulled away and Jeno stood up and walked to the door.

Jaemin squealed as he screamed Jeno's name. I could hear his footsteps getting closer to me, I stood up and got ready to greet him.

"BRIE!" He shrieked, I chuckled and gave him a hug. He hugged me tightly and pat my hair

My eyes went to Jeno who was looking at me intensely, I sighed and focused on Jaemin.

I pulled away and gave him a smile. "have you eaten? Where have you been? I missed you!"

Jaemin snickered and put his luggage down "I had to do some work in the Busan, also I am starving! I miss your omelette"

"You should rest, I'll make you some food!"

"I'll be taking a shower in my room, make sure to cook something delicious" He uttered and Winked at me.

I laughed and Went to the kitchen to start cooking. I was think of cooking Jaemin's favorite food however I don't know what are his favorites.

"let me help." I flinch when I heard Jeno's voice behind me, I turned around and stilled in my place when Jeno's face was just inches away from mine.

I looked away and waited for him to move but he didn't.

He held my chin and made me face him. I stared in his orbs. I saw his eyes staring at my lips. "J-Jeno"

He hummed, his eyes never leaving my lips. "Jen-"

"Can I kiss you? Again?" He stared at my orbs and I just found myself slowly leaning in to meet him lips.

"Jeno! I'll use your shampoo!"

I pushed him away as I heard Jaemin yelling.

"fuck you, Na" He grumbled, making me chuckle.

I suddenly felt his breath on my neck. He gave my neck a peck before whispering on my ear. "I'll be back"

Before he could walk away, I called him "what's Jaemin's favorite?"

"Chicken and Teokbokki will be enough."

"okay"I turned around and started preparing the ingredients. I Washed the rice cakes and dried them, I also took out the chicken and defrost it.

I started chopping onions, Until I felt an arm on my waist making me freeze. A familiar scent filled my nose.

"what can I help?"

"hmm, coat the chickens"

"Okay."

I thought he was going to let me go but no. He held me tighter and snuggled his face on my neck. "Jeno..."

"Can you face me?"

I put the knife down and turned around, Before I can see his face he captured my lips with his.

His lips moved, I closed my eyes and let my lips move as well, he held my hand and put on on his nape as he pulled me close by the waist.

He bit my lower lip making me moan, He smirked and Kiss me harder. I pulled him closer and bit his lip, he groaned and I tasted the metallic taste of his blood.

I pulled away and He grinned. I was shocked to see his lip bleeding. I head his lip and wipe the blood.

"I'm sorry"

He chuckled and Kissed my lip before kissing my head. "Should we start cooking?"

I chuckled and Pushed him away and started cooking Jaemin's Teokbokki.

TO BE CONTINUE