Chapter 23

REMINDER: If you're uncomfortable reading a mature scene, Please skip to the next chapter.

She took a deep breath before going inside Jeno's room. She didn't see Jeno in the bed, She closed the door and went inside the bathroom to see the boy taking a shower.

She stripped her clothes off and Went to the guy smashing her lips on him. The boy stood still, Brie groaned and held his hand putting it in her waist as she pulled him by the nape.

She pulled away and stared at the boy. "Jeno"

"Why were you hugging Mark? Do you like him?" She was taken aback by his question.

"No, I dont."

"then why? Why do I have to see you hugging that guy? Why do you have to hurt me like that"

My heart softened at his words. I didn't mean to hurt you Jeno. I really didn't mean to.

"Im sorry"

"Get dressed, and get out." He turned around and finished his shower, Brie went out and Went to his bed. She laid there naked under his Sheets.

Jeno went out and found the girl on his bed, he ignored her and laid next to her. Brie turned to the boy and stared at his face.

I dont want to leave you without a proper goodbye.

A tear fell from her eyes, She wiped it away and turned around to leave but Jeno stopped her, Pulling her on top on his.

"Im sorry, Im sorry Brie. Shh, please don't cry." Brie sobbed harder on his chest, without him not knowing the real reason behind her tears.

"Babe, Look at me." He caress her face, His thumb wipe the tears in her eyes as she sobbed harder.

"Im sorry."

Jeno hugged her closely, Blaming himself for causing the tears in the girls eyes not knowing that she is apologizing for what she will be doing to him.

"I am so stupid, Brie. I'm sorry, I should have let you explain than overthink about what I saw. I shouldn't have given you a cold shoulder, baby"
"Im sorry "

She kept saying 'Im sorry' as she sobbed on his chest. Jeno pulled her away and pecked her head.

"I don't want us to be like this, Brie. Let's talk this out hmm? It pains me more to see you cry"

Brie sniffed and wipe her tears, Jeno sighed and kiss her cheek before holding her closely. "I am sorry for making things in my head Brie"

"I hate you" She whispered, He chuckled and kissed her lips.

"Okay, You hate me now." He rolled his eyes. They both chuckled, Brie stared at him dearly before leaning in, she kissed him.

"Make love with me Jeno." She uttered against the kiss. Jeno held her waist and deepened the kiss, their tongue moving together. Jeno's kiss went lower to her neck. Brie tilted her head to hive the guy access to her neck.

Her hand held onto his hair as he started sucking her neck. She fist his hair as his tongue touches the sensitive spot on her neck making her moan "Ohh Jeno"

She moaned loader as the boys hand explore her body, His kiss went down to her collarbone to her mounds. She gasped when he pinch her mound.

"Moan my name, Baby" He whispered before taking the mound in his mouth.

"Fuck, Ahhh! Jeno!" She was moaning as he draw circles on her mound with his tongue. She pulls his hair as he nip her mound making her insane.

Lick. Nip. Suck. Lick. Nip. Suck.Lick. Nip. Suck. He was smiling at how she was moaning his name out loud making him harder.

He pulled her mound from his mouth before turning them around. Jeno was now on top of her.

She smiled and kiss Jeno before turing them once again with her on top.

She licked his Addams apple making the boy gulp, She chuckled and sucked his collarbone. Her kiss lowered down to his nipple, she bit on it making the boy moan "oh fuck, Baby."

She smirked and licked his nipple down to his abs, to his lower abdomen making the guy moan as she gets closer to his 'friend'

She held the long huge 'friend' he has and moved her hand up and down as the guy moaned in pleasure.

"Just like that, Baby.Fuck! Faster babe."

He held her hand and moved it along with his making him moan louder. Brie watch him close his eyes and moan her name, it has made her wet.

She dipped her head and lick the head of his cock making Jeno open his eyes and curse. "Shit."

Brie took his cock into her mouth, She lick his long cock and her hands play with his balls making him groan

"Fuck!" He cursed as Brie bobbed her head, His cock going in and out of her mouth making him moan and he pull the girl's hair. "Fuck, Im coming! Brie!"

Brie pulled away making the boy groan in disappointment, she chuckled and kissed the boy before dropping down on his Cock, making both of them moan

"You're so fucking tight, baby."

Brie kissed his lips and started moving. Jeno's hand went in her ass and squeeze it making her moan. He grinned and met her thrust.

"So b-big."

Jeno smirked and held the girl's waist and thrusted inside her hard. Brie moaned loudly, Jeno's mouth was on her mound sucking it as he thrust inside her.

"Faster, Love! Ahhh!"

Brie hugged him closer to her chest as she moan in pleasure as he goes faster stretching her nicely.

"Im coming, Love. Ahh!"

Jeno's other hand went to her clit and draw small circles on it making the girl shake as she reach her climax.

Jeno turned them around, he was on top of her and thrusted fast reaching his own climax.

Brie felt her second orgasm coming, she held onto the sheets. Jeno props her ankle on his shoulder as he drop a hand on her clit playing with it as he thrusted harder until he moaned loadly as they reach their own climax.

He collapsed next to Brie with a huge smile on his face. He kissed the girl on the lip before cleaning her up. He dresses the girl on his Shirt and wore his boxer before laying next to her.

He watch the girl sleeping peacefully beside him. He smiled as she open an eye and snuggles on his chest

"Let's sleep, love" She murmured making him grin, he kissed her head and pulled her closer.

"I am in love with you, Brie" He uttered as he slowly let himself go to dreamland

"I l-love you"

His eyes opened when he heard Brie saying those three words, The girl qas sleeping peacefully as he was grinning ear to ear.

"You love me?" He asked, not expecting her to respond but she did

"I-I love you, Jeno"

He grinned widely and kissed the girl's face before hugging her tightly.

"I love you too, Love."

He let himself doze of with a huge smile on his face, He let himself doze with a huge happiness in his heart, without knowing she was about to break that happiness in a few minutes.

TO BE CONTINUE