The Twins Birthday 1

Kendall's POV

Today is the birthday of the twins. Since it is a weekday we decided to throw the party on Saturday. They were a little bit sad but when we told them that they would get on another day extra gifts they were happy. The kids are still sleeping which is good because Enzo and I are not quite done with the decorations for today. We decided to have a little family party where we are only going to be there. No other family member since both Enzo and I want to enjoy those moments with our children.

"Kendall, I am done. Are you done too?" He asks and I nod my head "Yes, you can wake up the twins." I say and then he walks to the door but I stop him "Wait, I will come with you." I say and he waits for me. We both go upstairs and walk into the room of the twins. Both of them are still quietly and peacefully sleeping. My angels both look so cute in their sleep.

I walk over to Derek and Enzo walks over to Daphne we both wake them up with kisses all over their face. "IT IS OUR BIRTHDAY!" Both of them scream. We both laugh and nod our heads "Yes, indeed it's your birthday." Enzo says. "Which means you both have to get ready. A long day is waiting for us." I say to them and both get up and get cleaned and dressed.

Twenty minutes later we all walk to the kitchen and have breakfast together. We made all of their favorites. We eat for about an hour and then the first aunts arrive with their gifts. Derek and Daphne get so excited and open them all. After a while, both of them are so exhausted from unpacking gifts and playing with their cousins that we put them on a nap.

With Daphne and Derek, the other kids do nap time too. This is good for us adults because we are also exhausted and can chill for a while without the kids. Whilst the kids are sleeping we discuss the birthday party and tell everyone that it has a theme. Both of our kids are currently MARVEL fans. Specifically Avengers fans. Derek loves Iron Man and Daphne loves Black Widow.

So the party will be completely on the theme of MARVEL characters. Enzo and I are also going to dress up. Enzo will be going as Wolverine and I will be going as Invisible Woman from Fantastic 4. I even got myself a perfect wig since I didn't want to dye my hair for the birthday party.

Daphne will go as Black Widow and Derek obviously as Iron Man. They are both pretty excited that they can get dressed like their favorite superheroes. I am kinda too because the costumes that we are going to wear are our superheroes from our childhood.

Two hours later the kids all run downstairs. We then prepare dinner and then we all sit around a massive table and enjoy the company, the meal and also the night. At around 9 PM, everyone leaves. Most of the kids are already asleep including our twins. This is good because we have so many dishes and putting them in bed would be so much work right now.

"Omg, there are so many dishes!" Kendall says as she walks into the kitchen "Yeah, but don't worry I will handle it. You can pour us some wine and prepare us some snacks for our movie night." I say and wiggle my eyebrows. Since Kendall and I are living again we've got close. Like pretty close. We are flirty and sometimes we act like an old married couple. I enjoy moments like this.

But I also know that I am right now not ready for a new relationship. My mind and heart are still too occupied with Bella. And I also have other responsibilities right now. I can't danger the relationship that I have with Kendall. It would just harm us. I said that divorcing Bella was a relief but I now understand that she had a big impact on my life and that I can't really function without her.

Sometimes I miss her and then I remember what she did to me. At that moment all the thoughts I had before disappeared and I start to be mad at her again. We are not talking at the moment. I guess that we won't talk for a long time. With Gigi and Anwar I have no problem. They are even invited to the twin's birthday party. I told Gigi that she can bring Bella with her if she wants.