Family Time

Kendall's POV

The next time I open my eyes I see that I am laying on Enzo's chest in my bed. I don't know how we got here but I am assuming that I fell asleep whilst watching the movie and Enzo carried me to my bed and stayed with me just in case I would get any nightmares or paralysis. Whilst I think about last night I look at him and realize that he still looks cute whilst sleeping.

I used to love back then when we were together to watch him sleep because he always looked so cute and after all those years he still looks cute. I watch him for a few minutes and then I get up and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and then do my morning routine. After that, I walk out of the bathroom and see that he is still sleeping.

I put a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt of his on me. I love to wear his clothes because they are so big and comfy. They also smell like him and I feel safe in those clothes. Afterward, I walk to the kitchen and start to prepare us both a delicious breakfast. As I am preparing breakfast I get a FaceTime request from Kylie. I accept it and my little babies appear on the screen.

"Mommy, we miss you and Daddy." Daphne says. I smile at her "We miss you too." I say. Then Derek gets into the camera "Mommy look what I did with Aunty Kylie." Derek says and shows me his new paper boat. "Oh wow. Did you do it by yourself or did Kylie help you?" I ask. "She helped me a little bit but I did most of the work." He says with so much excitement. "I am proud of you my little prince." "When are you picking us up?" He asks.

"HEY!" I hear Kylie say from the background "Am I that bad?" She asks and starts to tickle him. He laughs hysterically "No... but... I... miss... d-daddy... and... mommy." He says in between his giggling. "Your daddy is still sleeping. After he wakes up and we eat breakfast we will pick you two up, okay?" I ask them and both of them nod their head. After that, they both run away from the camera. Which leaves just me and Kylie.

"Tell me how did the night go? Was he good? Was he like you remember him or was he better?" She asks. "Kylie calm down the kids could hear you or worse Enzo could hear you. And no we didn't do anything last night." I say and she looks confused "What do you mean you did nothing?" "We were about to but he stopped me and told me that he wants us again but he wants to take everything slowly. So we don't screw up our future." I say.

"OMG! I am about to cry." She says with a very emotional face. "You both are just so adorable. You know that right?" She asks and I laugh. "Every other guy would take advantage of the situation and would sleep with you but he was the one who stopped and wanted to talk. Kendall, I am saying he is the one." She says. "I know, Ky. I knew that back then but I kept screwing it up. But now I know that I can't lose him again and I won't lose him again."

She looks proud at me "I am so proud of you that you finally could see that he was the right one from the beginning. You've both lost so many years that you could have spent together but both of you were so stubborn and sometimes too blind to see it. But I guess now you both know it." She says. At that moment Enzo walks into the kitchen with his sweatpants and he is not wearing a shirt. He likes to sleep shirtless.

"Good morning, baby." He says and looks at me cutely. I guess he didn't see or notice that I am talking with Kylie because he wouldn't be so cute. "Good morning, Enzo." Kylie screams before I can say anything. He looks confused at me and then around "Am I going crazy or did I hear just Kylie's voice?" He asks and I laugh and nod my head. "Yeah, we are FaceTiming." I say and he looks at my phone.

He walks over to me and hugs me from me behind. He kisses my neck and looks at Kylie "Good morning, Kylie." He says and smiles at her. "I guess you lovebirds had a great time last night." She says. He looks at me and smiles "Yeah, we did." He says "Daddy." Daphne screams "Daphne." Enzo screams back. She appears on the screen "I miss you." She says and pouts. "Don't worry honey I will change my outfit and then I will pick you up." He says and shocks me.