The Mafia

A four-member group whose songs are a combination of rock and pop. Their fans are called Mafiosas, Mafiosos, or Mafiosis depending on the gender.

NAKAHARA CHUYA - Leader, Vocals

Started out by secretly singing along with the girls only choir in his hometown. When he was old enough to join he dressed up as a girl to join. He would rather die than admit that.

Was scouted and started as a trainee later than most idols and feels the need to prove himself despite being as good as any other idol.

Was originally part of a band called The Sheep but they kicked him out because they were jealous of him stealing their spotlight without even trying.

Friends with an independent artist who goes by the stage name Golden Demon, he sees her as an older sister figure. She taught him how to do makeup.

Has never told anybody but can play viola.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke - Vocals

Was convinced to audition by his sister Gin. He promised to watch out for her so he followed her in her idol career thinking he'd flunk out of training in a month or two.

He wanted to leave but a certain silver-haired boy convinced him to stay, he never learnt his name or even saw him again but now he feels he owes him.

Had severe asthma as a child that almost kept him from being able to join the company but his incredible vocals made him impossible to reject.

Has training in street and hip-hop dancing.

Akutagawa Gin - Rapper

Has loved music all her life and discovered Rap when she was seven.

She immediately started learning her favourite songs and eventually started writing her own (yes she and Ryu were THE ANGRY ANGSTY TEENS)

Her mother was mad at Ryu and Gin for being rebellious but she decided to send them to the city in hopes that they would either flunk out because it was too hard or see how hard it was to really be an idol and come running home.

But Gin was determined and it started out as a way to spite her mum but she started to really love it.

Ryu saw how happy Gin was and finally gave in to her pleas for him to join her.

Both siblings agree that the company is better than home.

Izumi Kyouka, Vocals, Rap

Has had an angelic voice from a young age.

When her parents died she was sent into foster care.

Her new parents forced her to become an idol so they could make money.

At first, all she could think of was escaping but every time she tried to fail out Mori himself made sure she stayed on.

At first, she hated him for it but then she met Kouyou who convinced her to make this her own thing instead of her parents' thing.

With new confidence Kyouka progressed quickly, she discovered Rap and fell in love with it because of its rebellious nature and ability to convey positive messages.

She loves surprising people by breaking into rap because she looks so sweet and innocent.

She has a crush on the youngest member of The Detectives