//50 - "If that's what my baby wants"// [M]

So, basically this whole chapter is just
smut so if you don't want to read it, you can skip this update. I tried my best

     Jin is picking up their plates as Jungkook sends the little ones to their room to do their homework and such. He comes back minutes later and begins to help him out, taking the rest of the dirty dishes to the kitchen while Jin starts to wash them. Jungkook comes up behind him and wraps his arms around his waist, his head laying on his shoulder. Jin smiles and nudges him.

     "You're gonna make me drop something."

     "Hm, but you're so comfy," he whispers as he tightens his grip, rubbing his face on his shoulder before he starts kissing him from his nape up to his ear.

     "If I break a plate, it's your fault," Jin breathes out, exposing more of his neck to him. He halts his actions as he lets Jungkook continue, the sound of the water running in the background. Jungkook reaches around to move his head to face him and he claims his lips, Jin melting into his kiss.

"I recall someone saying we can continue what we were doing earlier," Jungkook says, his voice raspy. "I'll finish up here, wait for me upstairs, yea?"

Jungkook has Jin in trance, the younger only nodding his head as they switch places. Jungkook gives his ass a smack as a send off, Jin yelping softly and he shakes his head, a grin on his face. Jungkook washes the rest of the dishes in double time, no longer able to wait and he sets the dish gloves to dry, quickly exiting the room and turning off all of the lights.

He walks into his room and he breathes out as he takes in the beautiful sight. Jin is kneeling on the bed, wearing one of Jungkook's work shirts that he had left out. He shuts the door behind him, locking it, and he smiles, walking slowly to the bed and sitting next to Jin. He pats his thigh and Jin crawls towards him, throwing his left leg over to straddle him. Jungkook's strong hands slide up his bare thighs, his fingertips teasing his ass as they travel further up his body. Jin sucks in a sharp breath as Jungkook begins to play with his nipple beneath his shirt, throwing his head back when Jungkook sucks and bites on his now exposed shoulder.

     "Ah~ Hey!" Jin scolds, grabbing a fistful of Jungkook's hair and pulling his head back. "Don't bite so hard."

     "Mm, I'm sorry baby," he says with a smile.

     "You don't look sorry," Jin replies, leaning over him and bumping his nose with his.

     "I'm not. I want to cover you in bruises so people know you're taken," he emphasizes this as he squeezes his left butt cheek before landing a hard smack, the sound echoing within the walls of the room. "I want them to also be a reminder to you of who's claimed you."

"Yea?" Jin says breathily, his hips moving on their own as they rut against Jungkook's erection.

Jungkook's fingers dig into his skin as he takes control of his hip movements, applying more pressure between their erections. "Yea."

"Then it's only fair that I—ah—do it to you too," Jin moans as the friction increases. Jungkook licks up his neck and leaves a kiss on his jawline.

"If that's what my baby wants."

Jin nods and quickly goes to work, sucking on his neck and leaving a trail of love bites. "Please... I want it."

Jungkook suddenly stands up, picking him up and setting him down on the mattress. He pulls away and slowly sheds his pants. Jin, ever so impatient, sits up on his knees and unbuttons Jungkook's shirt for him, kissing up his abs and licking his nipple, taking the hardened bud into his mouth while gazing up at him seductively. Jungkook pushes him down and without a care, rips open his shirt, the buttons flying in either direction. Jin takes it completely off and tosses it off to the side, bringing Jungkook down with him. Jungkook grabs his thighs and pulls him closer, Jin linking his legs around his hips.