Slumber party ❤️

You were on the couch watching some old cartoons show. you didn't know what to do. Wally was probably too busy with painting. Howdy is definitely busy with his store. Barnaby trying to learn some new jokes. Eddie and Frank are hanging out so you definitely can't bother them. And Julie, Sally and Poppy are baking something. You sighed as you sink in your couch. You honestly don't know what to do.

That's when you thought of something. Something possible everyone might be available to have fun with you. A Sleepover! But the problem is... Your house is kinda a mess.. "Hmm.. what can I do.." you said to yourself. You keep thinking the perfect place to have a sleepover. Then you thought, Why not ask Wally to have a sleepover at his house? You grab the phone and dial his number.

- At Wally house - Wally Pov

I was painting a picture. Of course a normal one. I been feeling lonely lately and I really want to get rid of this stupid feeling. I need to get rid of it now. I heard the phone ring. "Oh, I wonder who could it be?" I stop my work and grabbed the phone.

"Hello..?"

"Hey Wally! Im planning on doing a slumber party and I was wondering if I can do it at your home."

It's Y/n.. thank goodness..

"Hm.. Well.."

I look around my room. It's all messy because of the paint and ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⊬⟒⏚⏃⌰⌰⌇ ⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⌿⏃⟟⋏⏁⟒⎅ ⍜⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍙⏃⌰⌰⌇

"I can't, to be honest my room is.. messy.. can't you do it at your house?." I asked.

"Well since you were honest, my house is a mess too! so I won't be able to make the sleepover there." Y/n chuckles.

their chuckles makes me smile more.

"Well how about I help you clean the house then help you invite our friends?" I ask.

"That would be great! Thank you so much Wally!" Y/n thanked.

I smile even more behind the phone. I love to hear Y/n happy. it's like melody's in my ears. "Of course Y/n.. I will be there in a minute." I said.

I hang up the phone. I should probably get a good outfit and pajamas. Just in case.. I walk out of my painting room and to my bedroom. I look in the closet and see my good outfits. "Hmm.. let's go with this one.." I grab my best outfit. A red sweater and a light brown jean. I then grab my pajamas. Now that I prepare myself. I must see Y/n and help them.

- Your pov -

You tried cleaning some part of the house. Struggling since some were very disgusting and/or squishy feeling. You hear the doorbell ring. "Ah it's Wally!" You walked to the door and opened it. "Ah there you are! it's such a pleasure to meet you again face to face!" Wally said. "How are you?"

"Im a little stressed out to be honest. I'm just so glad you can help me." you said. "Well of course. let's start with the living room first, shall we?" Both of you started cleaning the floor and the couch. There were papers and open snack everywhere. "I'm so sorry about the mess I have caused Wally. if I didn't tell you about it, you wouldn't have been here." you apologized. Wally looks at you. "But Y/n, I'm glad I'm here! I get to have a chat with you again!" Wally said.

Your heart flattered. "Thank you Wally.." you said in a soft voice. "Your welcome Y/n"

-Time skip-

You both finish cleaning the living room. It took you 25 minutes for you and Wally to finish. "Phew.. now that's done." Wally sighed. "Im pretty sure there's more but we don't have a lot of time for that! " You said. "I'm pretty sure the living room is perfect then." said Wally. You nodded. "Let's invite our neighbors." Wally said.

You and Wally write the invitation in the mail. "I think it's best if we give it at the post office since we are going to give one for Eddie." You recommended. Wally nodded. "But wait.. isn't he busy?" Wally said. "I'm not sure.. but let's hope not!" you said.

Both of you walked to the post office. You walked inside and see Eddie sorting the mails. He turns around as soon as he heard the bell ring. "Ah! Y/n! Wally! What a surprise to meet you here!" Eddie said. "How can I help you?" "We are here to give you some mails!" you said as you put them in the counter, in front of him of course. "Ah! Invitations! and- oh? I see my name too!"

"Yea! we also invited you!" you said in a soft, excited voice. Wally looks at you for a moment then back to Eddie. "Thank you neighbor! I'll make sure to send it to the others!" He said

Eddie grabbed his bag and put the mails in. He check if there's anything else that's hes missing. Once checked, he walks outside and starts whistling around the neighborhood. You and Wally high five each other's. Well we did it!

"Now we wait until our neighbors come in the house and have the wonderful slumber party they ever had!" "Wait.. we forgot the snacks and the board games!" you said. "Oh my! then we better hurry then!" Wally said as he grabbed you hand and guide you to Howdy place's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided I will do a part 2 since I'm tired and I have no more motivation left in me today. Maybe It will come back soon. Let's just hope so 🙏

Words 944