Slumber party pt.2 ❤️

Both of you arrived at howdy place. Howdy if course was busy with his store. Wally noticed he was holding his hand with yours so he let's go. Feeling a little heat on his cheeks. "Hmm.. Oh Wally! Y/n! It's nice to see you guys here again!" Howdy said. "It's nice to see you again!" You said. Wally looks at you then replied. "Say.. howdy, do you have some board games?" Howdy looks at Wally. "Why of course! it's in aisle 2!" Howdy replied. He points to the aisle where the games are. "Thanks howdy." Wally said.

You and Wally walked to aisle 2 and started discussing which board game is better for the party. "I say we use Battleship!" You said. "Nah.. it's two players.. How about Uno?" Wally said. You thought about it. "Sure! since it has enough players in it." you said. Wally smiled at his victory. "Great! now let's get the snacks!" He said in a happy tone.

You gotten some chips, soda, and snacks. Wally own grabbed an apple and apple pie. You placed the food on the counter where howdy is. That would be $7.56! You payed for the food. "And for you Wally.. .50 cents! Wally payed for his apple.

"Looks like you guys are going to begin a party. am I correct?" Howdy said. Wally as going to say something but you interrupted him. "Of course! we're having a sleepover at my house!" Wally looks at you. You noticed him looking straight at you with no emotions in his eyes even though he still have his smile. You decided to stay quiet and look down. "Oh! well am I invited too?" Howdy said. "Of course. everyone has been invited.." Wally said.

"That's great to hear! I will definitely be ready once I close up shop." Howdy said. "Wally.. let's go.. before the party starts.." you said. Wally nodded as both of you left the store. "Y/n.. Please let me talk first before you interrupt me." Wally said. You nodded. "Sorry Wally, I just got excited with this sleepover." you apologized. "It's alright.. now let's go home."

You arrived at you house. Wally went to his. Why? well to change into pajamas of course! You put on your (Favorite color) Pajamas with (Whatever pattern/without pattern) on. You look at the mirror. "Hm.. it looks alright" you said to yourself. Once done, you placed the snacks and board game on the table and sighed.

"Now to wait for Wally to get prepared.."

-Wally pov-

I been trying to find my pajamas that have left on the bed this morning. I know I left it here! "Agh! where did I leave it!!" I said to myself. I then realized.

"Home.. Do you know where I left the pajamas..?"

...

Creak..

...

"Home..no can tell your lying.. Where Is It.." I raised my tone to let home know I'm serious.

..

squeak

..

"Thank you home.."

i noticed the sad squeaks home is making. "Now don't worry home.. I'll be back soon" I said as I patted the wall to comfort home. I walk to the bedroom and changed.

Once changed, I walked to the bathroom to add more hair gel. I noticed one piece of hair ready to fling out of perfection. "Ugh.. how many hair gel do I have to use.." I groan.

-Few minutes go by-

now that I am done. I should go to y/n house. I check if there's anything missing in my house. of course nothing is missing. "Alright y/n.. get ready.."

~~~~~~~~
Part 3 soon hopefully
I haven't been getting motivation recently so maybe I will post every two day..?

Words 614