Slumber party final part ❤️

You change into my pajamas. Your very comfortable ones that you absolutely love. You placed the snacks on the counter and separate them so that the others can grab them once they come to your house. "It's been a while.. Wally said he would be back after he changed into pajamas.. it wouldn't take that long." you said to yourself. You sat on the couch and patiently wait for the others to arrive.

-Few minutes-

It has been 7 minutes and nobody has arrived yet. "ughhhh what's taking them so long!!" you groaned. You're starting to lose patience. That's when you heard the doorbell ring. "Finally!" You ran to the door, almost tripping and open the door. It was Wally! "Wally! hey you made it!!" you hug him. Wally eyes widen at first. He then hug you back. "Sorry for keeping you patient for my arrival Y/n." Wally apologized. "It's doesn't matter! you're here now!" You smiled. He saw your smile. He wants to see you smile everyday, it makes him happy.

"Where are the others?" Wally asked. "I'm not sure.. but I hope they can still come though!" You said.  "I hope so too..." Wally whispered under his breath. You didn't hear him clearly so you tilted your head in confusion. he quickly cleared his throat and gave you a awkward smile.
You were really confused but decided to just ignore it. "Well come on in! I shouldn't keep you here out in the cold!" you giggled. Wally bowed down for a little before entering. You closed the door as soon as he walked in.

-2 minutes later-

...

Both of you didn't know what to do. Both of you are sitting on the couch. Doing absolutely nothing.  You're sitting on the end of the couch facing Wally. "What do you think about watching movies?" you asked.  "Yeah! movie's always good!" Wally says as he sits down on the middle of the couch. You sit right next to him.  "Okay!" You start setting the remote down. "How about a cartoon movie?" "Yeah!" Wally said. You pressed play.

During the movie, you heard the bell ring. "Yes!" You ran towards the door, almost tripping.. again and open the door. It was Eddie and Frank! "Hey! You two look like you had fun hanging out with.. whatever you did that was joyful!" you said. Eddie and Frank smiled. "We sure did! Frank here showed me the beautiful insect I have ever seen!" Eddie giggled. "And Eddie here.. hm.. gave me a chance to be the mailman-" "And you showed have seen him!" Eddie interrupt as he giggles even more. Frank looked a little annoyed then smile. "Well I'm sure whatever you did frank, you have it your best shot!" You started giggling.

Wally was confused about all the giggling and what's going on. He leaned on the couch to see who it is. It was Frank and Eddie. "Ah.. those two lovely neighbors." He said to himself. He stands up to say hello to them. "Hey neighbors" he waved. Eddie and Frank looked at Wally. "Wally! great to see you again!" Eddie said. Frank just smiled and wave. Wally gave them a friendly smile. "Well come on in! We have snacks and board games!" You said. Eddie and Frank walk in. You closed the door behind them.

-Few minutes-

All of you were Chatting about something. Eddie was explaining how Frank was struggling to be the mailman- for a day! Frank frowned and groan in annoyance. You heard the doorbell ring again. You walk to the door this time. You open the door and immediately smiled when you saw who it is. Sally, Julie, and Poppy. "Y/n!!!" Julie hugged. Sally was very excited to meet you. Poppy was also excited.. and she even brought some cupcakes! "I made them for this party.. I hope you guys like them.." Poppy said. "Are you kidding? I'm sure we will Love them!!" You said in a happy tone.

Poppy smiled. Julie lets go of you. "DO WE HAVE BOARDGAMES? LIKE FUN FUN FUN??" She said in a Excited tone! You giggled. "Why of course! Come on in so that you can check them out!" you said. Julie immediately started stimming and run inside. Sally and Poppy laughed at Julie silly actions and walked inside.

As you closed the door and was about to walk away you heard the bell ring again. "Hm?" You open the door and saw howdy. "Sorry! am I late?" He asked while catching his breath. "Of course not! your just in time!" you said. "Thank goodness! Oh! I forgot! Can you give this to Wally?" He said as he handed you an apple. "Why of course! Come on in! I'll give Wally his apple." You said. You walked up to Wally. "Hey! Howdy wanted to give you this." You said as you gave Wally his apple. Wally immediately smiled wider. "Thank you!!" He said in a happy tone. You smile.

"Ok that's everyo- Wait! we're forgetting one more." You said to yourself.

"Barnaby isn't coming."

You looked at Wally. "Well how come?" You asked. Wally stayed quiet.

⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⊑⏃⌇ ⏚⟒⟒⋏ ⏃⋏ ⏃☊☊⟟⎅⟒⋏⏁.. ⊑⟟⌇ ⊑⟒⏃⎅ ⎎⟒⌰⌰ ⍜⎎⎎ ⌇⍜ ⋏⍜⍙ ⟟'⋔ ⍀⟒⌿⏃⟟⍀⟟⋏☌ ⊑⟟⋔.. ⟟⏁ ⋔⟟☌⊑⏁ ⏁⏃☍⟒ ⏃ ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒ ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⋔⏃☍⟒ ⌇⎍⍀⟒ ⟒⎐⟒⍀⊬⏁⊑⟟⋏☌ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ☌⍜ ⏚⏃☊☍ ⏁⍜ ⋏⍜⍀⋔⏃⌰ ⏃⋏⎅ ⋔⏃☍⟒ ⌇⎍⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋏⟒⎐⟒⍀ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒ ⋏⟒⟟☌⊑⏚⍜⍀

...

"Oh well! I'm sure he is probably doing something fun.. wherever he is!" You said. Wally gave you a nervous smile. It was time to play the games. Uno!! Everyone was in the living room. You grabbed the game and set everything up. You placed one card in the middle to start the game. "So who wants to go first?" Poppy asked. "Me Me Me!!" Julie immediately raised her hands and put the matching card on top.

(I dont really feel like writing the whole game so I'm just going to write the ending of it. sorry -̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩ )

Now its the finale. Between You.. and Wally.. You had a wild card and 1 more cards that were all red while Wally have an uno. All blue. You tried your best to keep your cards low. It was Wally turn. Little did he know his winning token is under the card that was in the middle. And he knew what to do.. "Guys Look! The food is running away!" Wally said as he pointed to the Wall. All of you immediately look at where Wally was pointing. Wally blinked at the card in the middle. "You silly! food can't walk!" Julie said. "I said that? I don't remember saying that. Sounds too silly!" Wally said as he tried to hide his laugh. "I-it's my turn right?" he said, trying to hold in his laughter. Everyone said yes. "Anndd I win!" Wally place his last card in the middle. "Nooo!" you slowly sunk to the floor in defeat..

Wally started laughing after seeing that. "You're so silly Y/n!" He said as he wipe the tears that were about to come out. You started giggling and smiling.

After playing uno. It was time for bed. Everyone got out their sleeping bag, pillows and plushies. They all found a comfortable place to lay down in the living room. Except you. It seems like you were the only one struggling to sleep. You wiggle to find yourself a comfortable position to sleep. You keep doing so every 5 minutes. You sighed in defeat. "I guess I'll just have to stay u-" You were cut off by Wally accidentally hugging you in his sleep. You froze. You honestly didn't know what to do. Especially when he would wake up and see you in his arms. Although.. its feels.. comfortable..

You decided to stay in his arms. You felt your cheeks heating up a little by the thought of this situation. "Thank you Wally.." You mumble as you slowly drift in your sleep. Wally peeked his eye open. "Your welcome Y/n.."

Words 1303