28; work

Peter woke up from what had been the most intense dream he'd ever had. He was sweating, and practically crying. Even though he could barely remember what had happened, he knew it was bad.
I mean, it started out sweet and nice, but it went wrong very soon. His eyes darted over to Wade's glow in the dark hello kitty clock, reading 3:46am.

His lover laid next to him, sleeping peacefully. The spider knew he was having a dream, because the scarred eyelashes kept fluttering every now and then. After attempting to go back to sleep for about 27 minutes, the brunette finally decided it was no use. As quietly as possible he slid out of the oh-so-comfortable-bed, and entered the bathroom.

His fragile hand flicked the light on, and then it immediately shot up to cover his eyes from the sudden bright light. He stared into the mirror, his brown ish eyes staring right back at him. God, how he hated that person in the mirror. That face, with the feminine shape, and small nose. That waist, and those hips. His knees, his arms, his legs.

His hands.

Two strong muscular arms wrapped around his shoulders, startling him. He soon realized it was just his very sleepy boyfriend, who wanted a hug. The boy turned around, wrapping his arms around Wade's neck. He could feel the merc's breath against his cheek, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Hey. I'm sorry, did I wake you?" He whispered softly.

"No, it's alright. Are you okay Petey?" He said, his voice being very deep due to him just having woken up.

"Wade I don't deserve you." He uttered, his hands trembling. "You should be with a real man." A shaky breath escaped his lips, looking up at Wade.

"I already am baby." He said softly, his grip tightening.

"No.."

"Peter don't argue with me on this." He hummed, but his tone still firm.

"Wade?"

His firm hand messed up Peter's curls, and he placed a kiss on top of them. He stroked the spiders soft features, and held his boy close, before speaking again.

"Yeah honey?"

"You make me really happy."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Wade woke up with his boyfriend cuddled up close to him. He looked like an angel when he slept, his chest slowly going up and down with every breath
he took. The Merc could feel the hot air exiting the spiders mouth against his neck. It was only when his phone buzzed that he was snapped back to reality.

His lover's absence is what woke up Peter, and he looked around confused. After a couple seconds Wade came in with a hot cup of coffee.

"Hey." He mumbled, happy to see him.

"Hey bedbug. How'd you sleep further?"

"I slept good, after i finally got back to sleep."

The Merc handed him the very warm mug filled with coffee. Peter pushed himself up, so he could take the mug. A grateful smile curled over his lips, and his eyes were met by Wade's icy blue ones.

"I got your meds from your backpack, I hope you don't mind." He spoke softly, handing his boyfriend the small cardboard box.

"Thank you darling."

Wade's eyes widened at the nickname, white squealing in happiness inside his head. With a wide grin he sat down next to Peter, his arm wrapping around his shoulder protectively.

"So, uhm.." Wade spoke softly, interrupting the peaceful morning silence.

"I got a text, I have to leave town for a couple days. A mission that's further away."