31; you're amazing

Wade's strong hands wrapped around his love's body, carefully picking him up and walking down the hall, to the bedroom. While he was doing so, he was repeatedly placing kisses on Peter's hair and cheek, softly telling him how good he did.

"You're so amazing honey." The soft words kept escaping his lips after every single kiss he gave his boyfriend. Finally, he laid the brunette down on his- their bed. He seemed to be in a hurry when he left the room, making Peter feel sad.

Why did Wade already leave? Did he really mean that little to him? Was he just a fucktoy to Wade? The thoughts reeled through his mind, a quiet sob escaped from his throat. As soon as that happened though, Wade had returned, with a glass of water, a lukewarm washcloth, and a sweatshirt of his.

"Hey baby." He said gently, still so proud of Peter. He climbed into bed next to him, and gently started wiping his face clean. Peter winced in pain when he started cleaning his still sensitive groin, Wade tried to keep his touch as gentle as possible.

"I'm sorry Petey, but you're gonna feel disgusting in the morning if we don't do this now."

When he was finally done cleaning his boyfriend, he gently helped him to sit up and have a sip of water.

"All done." He mumbled, placing a kiss on Peter's forehead.

The spider attempted to take off his binder, but all of his muscles were sore and hurting, and he had barely any energy in his body. He let out a frustrated groan, letting his exhausted body fall back down on the mattress.

"Can you help me, Wade?" He asked, seemingly more emberassed than when he was begging Wade to fuck him until he cried earlier.

"Ofcourse baby."

His gentle hands helped Peter take the binder off, and he quickly slipped him on the sweatshirt he picked out for him. Wade joined Peter in bed, cuddling up together, feeling closer than ever.

"You are something else, baby, you know that? Jesus fucking christ on a cracker, would've never known you were such a whore if you hadn't shoved my hand down your pants-"

Peter punched him in the shoulder, although he didn't have the energy to put any force behind it.

"Asshole." He muttered into Wade's shoulder, earning a soft chuckle from Wade. It was quiet for a few moments before Wade spoke again, more careful this time.

"So you're okay? With everything we did?" Wade looked down at him in the dim light, wanting to make sure he didn't hurt or upset Peter in any way. The brunette met his gaze.

"Loved it. A lot. I don't know if you could tell from, y'know, me begging you to bend me over and fuck me in an alley sometime."

"I'll give you anything if you ask me like that, Jesus, I felt like my dick would explode. I thought Spider-Man was PG," Wade ran his hand through Peter's hair affectionately.

"Oh, you know, PG in the streets, whore in the sheets, as the kids say."

A low chuckle escaped from Wade, and Peter felt safer than ever.

"Wade?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Please don't ever leave me." He didn't know what came over him, but a quiet sob escaped from his lips, looking up at his boyfriend.

"What? I'd never leave you." He said, shocked Peter could even think that. Then it clicked. "Did he.. Did he used to do that?"

Peter just nodded, warms tears still rolling down his flushed cheeks. He thightened his grip, really meaning it when he said he didn't want Wade to ever leave.