Prologue

「 Fuck me

「 Fuck me. 」

"Can you quit it? You're annoying me

"Can you quit it? You're annoying me." Dabi finally said what he wanted to say for the past hour.

Your eyes shifted from the ball she was bouncing to those deadly turquoise eyes that would refuse you from looking away.

You found it as a challenge: staring into others' eyes until they look away. It was a bad habit for your superiority complex.

But you found pleasure in knowing that you had the power.

Truly a member of the League of Villains.

"Man, you're such a mood killer Dabi. Would it hurt to relax for once?" You bounced the ball on the ground again and caught it, repeating the simultaneous action to purposely annoy the tall male.

It worked, thankfully (well, for you at least).

You saw the irk in his eyes and the furrow in his eyebrows, along with the corner of his lips twitching to a scowl.

You were basically asking to die at this point.

You didn't care.

"I said stop."

You found it cute, really. You always found it fun to piss Dabi off. Especially when you're in a shitty mood, it'd be the #1 thing on your mind.

After that would be food of course.

You decided to test his patience, to see how long he could tolerate your childish tactics in annoying him.

And it didn't last long.

"Oi, I said knock it off. That sound irritates me." Dabi raised his voice. A few other comrades entered the room to hear the commotion clearly.