|1|

「 Then, let's fuck? 」

In truth, you were a horny bastard

No it wasn't because of your raging hormones as a woman (clearly you were in denial), it was because of your friend.

And all the attractive men in this world. But mostly your friend.

Not just any friend, he was someone that was there for you in your darkest moments.

To laugh at you.

A true friend.

"You're so annoying, Ren. How could you do this when I'm aching to just get fucked?"

He shrugged, "That's not my problem."

You responded with a chop on his head, earning a scowl in return. "Yes it is!"

You went cockeyed for a moment when his lollipop showed up in front of your face, "Who was the one that kept telling me you wanted to lose your virginity already, and yet, losing all your chances with all of my friends?"

No response.

Ren slid off his black and steel rings, placing them down on the table without making a ruckus within the quiet bakery. Although you two were sitting outside, there was idle chatter amongst the crowd of people.

"That's what I thought. I went through all the trouble of making you sound like a decent human being too."

You gasped, offended.

"What the fuck, Ren? A decent human being? You saying I'm abnormal or something?" He nodded, which only pissed you off more.

He'd always find a way to annoy you. Every single day. There's never a moment when he's not irritating you.

Ren popped the small piece of lollipop into his mouth, crunching on the bits then ridding of the plastic white stick. "You always back off whenever they say something to your distaste."

"Isn't that normal to be suspicious?"

He deadpanned, "You used your Quirk to kick one of them hard enough that he arrived to the hospital."

You shrugged at that fact, standing up to leave the area. "Not my fault he kept wanting to experiment on my Quirk to see how well it'd work in bed."

I should've sent him flying to the moon instead.

Apparently you'd get put in jail for that.

Ren stood up as well to trail behind you, fitting the same rings he took off earlier back on his fingers.

"Ooh!" You snapped your fingers, gaining the taller male's attention. "How about I try my luck with a hero?"

A groan slipped past Ren's lips. And then, that knowing disgusted expression. You noticed his fangs resting against his bottom lip as he frowned, glancing up to those narrowed grayscale eyes.

What a view.

You blew his bangs up, and he closed his eyes while scrunching up his nose in the process. "Why not?"

He made an annoyed noise with his tongue, "Because no hero would have the time to actually place full focus on you. They'll sacrifice you for the sake of the world, idiot."

You knew he had a point. So then it'd be futile to alter his gravity to send Ren flying to the hospital.

Your lips slowly curved upwards, snickering a short laugh. "Then how about a villain?"

Ren looked at you with an even worse expression, one that clearly said, 'are you fucking crazy?'

And the answer was yes.

In fact, it would always be yes.

"Well if a hero would sacrifice me for the world, then wouldn't a villain burn the world for me? That's my type."

"What, the mentally unstable kind?"

You winked at him, "Exactly."

Well if MC was paired with another mentally unstable, nonetheless a villain, the two mentally unstable people would just cancel each other out.

Therefore,

"I guess that's fine."

You cheered a quiet yes for yourself; your goal was set. This was it, this was what you were hoping for.

Now you just needed to find a villain.

"Hm... but it can't just be any villain. I can't go around shouting, 'hey villain, wanna fall in love and have amazing sex then get married?!'"

Ren covered your mouth with his palms, awkwardly laughing at the bystanders about how you hadn't gotten enough sleep for the past week.

A huge lie, actually, you slept for 12 hours each day that last week with consecutive intervals of 1-2 hour naps.

"Hey, quiet down. You're gonna get us in trouble, MC." You mumbled something he couldn't interpret, deciding to leave the matter alone.

This time, you spoke only for Ren to hear. "How about the League of Villains? I heard rumors from street rats that they're expanding their organization."

"...I thought you were just looking for a villain to get down and dirty with, not become a full-time villain."

You shrugged again, moving closer to walk besides Ren to leave space for other civilians to walk along the sidewalk.

"I am, but I also heard that there's this tall guy who has these major scars all around his body and he's the mysterious type. Don't you know what this means?"

"That you're going to be more fucked up than you are right now by getting yourself involved with the League?"

You smile wider, "Hell yes! But also that there's a guy that sounds exactly like my type. Come on, we have to find the person recruiting!"

You tugged on Ren's arm, pulling the poor guy to go find the one affiliated with the League of Villains.

He didn't mind following you to the abyss, since you were also both equally fucked in the head—hence why you guys became friends in the first place.

Which is also why you've become attracted to each other.

It was a complicated friendship, but also one that wasn't difficult to decipher.

Ren chuckled at your childishness, "Alright, fine. How about after... since I haven't really received anything from you... A small favor?"

You cautiously looked up at him with nervous eyes, thinking to yourself that Ren might be pulling back an old memory from a few years ago.

"And what is this favor? I might be willing to grant it to you, depending what it is." You felt his fingers encapsulate your face, squeezing your cheeks so they puffed up a bit as he smiled dangerously.

As expected, you knew what he was going to ask.

"Then, let's fuck?"

Author's note:
goodnight i'll be sleeping for 12 hrs now