₀₀₆

₀₀₆

JADE POV

JADE POV

it been a couple day since me and dd been going behind our friends back and hooking up i felt kinda bad not for shay but our friends because i tell notti and Niyah everything but i didn't think it was going to go this far.

we was in dd room i was on his lap while he was in my bed and dd back against the backboard of the bed and he was watching tv and i was on my phone on tiktok.

dd took my phone and move my face to look are him "you so pretty, you know that right" buried my face into dd neck "nahh don't hide you know that right" dd said.

"I know dd" i said dragging the dd "just want you to know what" dd said "give me kiss real quick" he said and i gave him a peak on the lips

"give me real one ma" he said and i gave him a long kiss and i last for minute and i started grinding on his lap and i heard him goan and he took my shirt off his shirt been off.

we didn't stop kissing he flip us over in top of me took my shorts off and before we did anything his door flew open and see notti "we about to go- oh my bad" he said and dd cover me so notti won't see my but before we close the door i guess notti saw us "Jade?" i didn't say nothing and look at dd "leave notti" dd said "nah is that jade" notti said but he wasn't mad "yes just leave" dd said and notti walk out.

"i should leave dd" i said putting my clothes back on "no wait let's just talk to him" dd said "mmtch fine" i said "NOTTI" dd yell at notti from his room "WHAT NIGGA" Notti said "NIGGA COME HERE DAMN" dd said i laugh becaus it's funny when he get mad "what funny" dd said "you always getting mad" i said laughing and he smirk

"what y'all freaky ass nigga want" notti said "COME TF HERE DAMN BITCH ASS" i said getting annoyed he ran in the room "want y'all want" he said "you not mad" i said "fuck nah i don't like shay ass, so y'all dating" notti said "nah not yet " dd said making me smiling

"y'all can got back fucking each other" notti said "fuck up nigga" i said laughing and notti laughing

"but i'm about to go home before shay ass started calling me" i said giving dd a kiss and hug i was about to leave but ddot call me "YO YOU AND DD FUCKING" ddot said yelling me and dd looked at each other know notti told him "damn notti already told you" i said "yup nasty ass y'all finna fuck again" ddot said laughing "bye little boy" i said hanging up and leaving seeing notti and jay on the couch "bye y'all" i said "but nasty ass little girl" notti said jay laughing and i roll my eyes and left.

MADE IT HOME

"where have you been" my mom said and shay and my stepdad behind her "i was with Niyah" i said "you a damn lie because niyah came over here looking for your ass" my mom said i look on my face can tell i'm scared "her ass probably getting fucked with her hoe ass " shay said.