₀₁₀

₀₁₀

Y'all I'm going update tomorrow I'm so sorry

SIKEEEEE

JADE POV
DD HOUSE

"damn there hella people here" ddot said yelling because there music playing "nah fr tho" i said

me, ddot, notti, niyah and Aaliyah was sitting on the couch and dee and jayklickin was walking by us "wassup mh" dee said dapping us up.

we was smoking and drinking i usually don't drink that much but today I was ready the party so we poor each other shoots.

dd and shay finally was here can tell shut fucked i roll my eyes and took another shot.

"damn jade on your 3rd shoot" notti said

"what...oh yea" i said because i was lowkey already drunk i got on my phone and text mar

jade 😍😍
wyd??

marcelo 🤍
on the game
marcelo 🤍
wyd ?

jade 😍😍
i'm at a party you trying to
pull up?

marcelo 🤍
yo mama not finna go crazy 🤣

jade 😍😍
su broo
jade😍😍
you coming ??

marcelo 🤍
I'm not ur bro, but yea send the lo

jade 😍😍
*the address*

mar thumb up the text his dry ass i through laughing at his self "who you texting" dd said making me turn my phone off "no one you need to worry about" i said "damn i was-nvm you got it"he said sounding hurt

"i was just playin dd" i said feeling bad "okay" he said looking at his phone looking sad "dd-."i got cut off "you good" he said still looking said.

It been like 30 minutes and we was dancing and smoking and I got a text from mar saying he here, "i be right back" I said getting up and walking to the door seeming mar, "damn you look fine asf" he said hugging me "thank you" I said while we both walked in the house .

They greeted mar, I been hours and people was getting ready to leave "you coming to my house tn" Shay said they all agreed but mar "you wanna come?" I ask him "what about your mom" he said "her ass not finna be home until tomorrow night" I said because she out with her bf and friends "alright bet"  he said

"Okay so me dd,ddot,notti, Makayla, Niyah, and mar driving with dad, well you have to walk." Shay said looking at me"bit-." I got cut off "I'm good I have my own car, jade can ride with me"  mar said.

And we all left and we was driving in the car it was silent the whole ride and we finally got to are destination, and we walked in and it was still dark and quiet "damn they not here yet" I said looking the door "I'm tired let's go upstairs" I said leading him upstairs and I lay down on my bed I'm lowkey drunks asab "you not finna change" he said looking at me "I tried come lay down" i said "okay let me get you some shorts" mar said looking for shorts and he pick up my Nike pro "these good" he said nodded and he Change me and I had his shirt and my shorts on "good night ma" he said smiling and kissed my lips a making me smile "good night" i said while he lay with until i went to sleep.

Narrator

Shay and the others walked in "I'm going to sleep" ddot said and everyone agreed and they went sleep and three hours later Shay waked up and downstairs to get some water, and she noticed someone in the kitchen" hello" she said she mar in the kitchen " oh my bad, I was just getting water" he said closing the refrigerator " oh you good, where is my sister?" Shay asked. "She's upstairs sleeping" he said sitting down on the chairs on the island in the kitchen " oh, can I tell you something?" Shay said , and mar shake his head, yes.

" you really like my sister or you just playing with her" Shay said "nah, I really like her, she's different yk?" Mar said smiling " Oh yeah sure, but real shit she's playing with you" Shay said "nigga what" Mar said "she like my bf dd but he don't like her back" Shay said "nahh I don't believe,I'm finna tell her," he said getting up from his seat "no, I was just playing but I really just want to yk..." Shay said "nahh what you lying and you date dd" he said getting mad

"Lets just just smoke" Shay said "mmm fine" he said agreed they smoke for a good half and hour "damn I'm high as fuck" mar said "I'm finna gts" mar said walking upstairs mar walked up and got back in the bed and went to sleep.