⁰⁰⁷

⁰⁰⁷

JADE POV

JADE POV

____
i just got home from school and my mom gave my mom back because they going to be out town tomorrow.

i got on my phone and i got a text from a number so i open it

212-***-****
yooo

jade 😍😍
who this ??

212-***-****
marcelo
212-***-****
you gave me your number in math

jade 😍😍
oh my bad i forgot
wyd??

marcelo 🤍
chilling
marcelo 🤍
yu trying to link ??

jade 😍😍
sure yu can come to my house but
my friends going to be here .

marcelo 🤍
whose all going to be there

jade 😍😍
dd, notti, ddot, niyah, makayla and my sister shay

marcelo 🤍
that bitch your sister ??

jade 😍😍
ntm but yeah why

marcelo🤍
i'm sorry but she a hoe she was trying to mess with my brother but i'm cool with the rest of them.

jade 😍😍
i send you the address
jade 😍😍
*my address*

i just ignore the last part because i don't really care.

i got ready i just put on grey sweater pants with random crop top i found and went downstairs seeing the groups.

"finally your ass down here" ddot said i just laughed "but my friend finna come over" i said going to the kitchen.

"no tf there not" shay said and looked at me like i was crazy and i turn around "fuc yu mean no, these is my house" i said getting mad. "who coming over" dd said looking at me "some boy nam-." i said before i got cut off by shay "boy hell no you not about to have a boy over" shay said.

"okay wtv" i said knowing he still going coming "but anyway hey niyah" i said sitting by her "you been acting Hollywood hanging out with notti and shit" i laughing "fuc up nigga" notti said "you been acting hollywood, you always busy" niyah said "i know why she always busy her ass be-." i cut him off because i know what he going to say.

"wait what he taking about" niyah said "i tell you later" i said.

i heard a knock form the door and i went over there and it was marcelo "heyy" i said letting him in "you look pretty" he said "thank you" i said "yo marcelo" ddot said "wsg mh" he said Dapin him up.

"y'all staying down here" notti said "we can"
i said because i didn't mean but i noticed dd looking at me and shay stare at marcelo.

"we about to roll up" makayla said getting the trap bad rolling up "i'm about to get some snacks" i said "i'll help you" dd said while walking in the kitchen.

"you mad weird" dd said "okay dd wtv i'm not about to argue wit you" i said getting to snacks out the cabinet.

"while you with shay i can talk to who i want when, you break up with shay then we see" i said grading drinks from the fridge.

"mann bet don't get comfortable with that little nigga" dd said smiling "shut up dd, and help me like you said." i said laughing

we walk out seeing shay by marcelo i  put the snacks on the coffee table marcelo got up and went by "let sit right here" he said pointing to the recliner "we both not going to fit in there" i said looking at him "sit on my lap mh" i said smrinking and i sat on his lap and shay looked mad.

makayla finally done with the blunt and she put in her mouth and her lit it up and passing around. 

"don't shay date dd" marcelo said to me but no one could here because there was music on the tv "yeah,why" i said looking confused "because when y'all was in the kitchen she was flirting with me" me said i just roll my eyes "don't mind her she flirt with everyone i don't why dd ass still with her" i said "that nigga most definitely cheat on her with some
bitch" he said and i just laughed.

we was on are third blunt and we was high asf we was just laughing i was still in marcelo lap playing with his dreads and shay was still looking at us when i get high i have no filter "damn shay why tf you looking over her dd right there" i said laughing and pointing to dd

"stfu no one was looking at your ass" shay said "your ass most definitely was" marcelo said laughing and i was laughing with him"

"jade i don't know why you laughing because i will beat your ass" shay said "okay wtv you said" i responded back.

"nah but real shit jade will drag your ass not funny shit" ddot said and laughing dapin up mar. (marcelo is going by mar now)

"on my soul she won't"shay said getting up "okay sit tf down" i said hitting the blunt

"no we can show them who ass really going drag" shay said i roll my eyes because every time we with are friends she always want to tell people she be pushing me around but reall i just dgaf but she getting my nervous so i got up and the door swing open...

____________

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

vote or you eat ass