𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

So in the past two months I've been listening to Harry's House a lot more than what I'd normally do, because my best friend is madly in love with him, and she wants to turn everybody in love with him, though always staying the one more in love, so he chooses her. *sighs* I know, I know

Anyway, so I've wondered what Harry's actual house would be like, and today I'm here to show you the three versions of it that I've created in my brain.

The first: normal apartment. Cause he's a guy, and I think for me guys, before they get, like, very committed to someone, must live in an apartment. I don't know why. But here are the good news: it's not a regular guy apartment, cause you know, he's Harry Styles.

So, every room has at least an old fashioned record in it, maybe a little ruined if you can, and the whole style of it is, like, New York city-ish, like chandler and joey's apartment, only less tidy, and with more books and music.

But Harry, being a billionaire at the age of 19, must have something other people don't, right? So his apartment has this beautiful, huge window, with this huge view of the whole city. And and and and.... On the other side, he has a fire escape balcony, that everybody have, I know, but that's just so cool, that he could not not have it, am I wrong? Nope, I'm right.

The second: London Street House. That is just so English, like a true brit must have lived at least once in one. So, Harry's London Street House is like the one in Notting Hill, the movie, I'm talking about the movie, you know, the house in Notting Hill with the blue door? Yeah? No?

Whatever, so that is also very messy, very boyish, but with a kinda fresher look, you know what I mean? And also here lots of records, like old, ruined, used records. What I'd give to have a boyfriend like that. But we're not talking about that.

So, here the magic, aesthetic accessory that other houses don't have, is the roof balcony, that is private, you know, only who lives in that house can go up there. *winks* you're welcome Harry, I'm giving you so many beautiful houses with so many beautiful accessories, and we're only at the second one. You men, are so, like, pretentious, and you don't even get happy for the moon. What do you need, jupiter? Ah ah, nope that's mine! Also venus is, so you're gonna have to settle for something else.

Okay, for the third house I need you to use a little bit of imagination. So, I'm taking you to Italy, to the west coast, to Tuscany (if you don't know what I'm talking about just Google, dUh). You have to imagine a wild beach, with golden sand, and wild nature on the end, like this one.

(this is a real place where I've been last summer)

You see?? Thank me later Harry.
Now you have to imagine a house in that wild nature, in the trees, imagine a villa, all white and elegant on the outside. And then you walk in and it's beautiful, it's not that luxurious and it's like, comfy and homey, always with a lot of music and books, and also you know, very big windows that let the light come in. There isn't exactly a luxury item, like the thing nobody else has, because I think the location is already a lot, man.

So, this is what my brain made up, when I was supposed to do my English homework and my best friend was talking non stop about him and bla bla bla.

You may be wondering now, the room on the album cover of Harry's House isn't in any of these houses. Why is that?
I have the answer for it too: so basically he went to someone else's house, in a simpler and more tidy house, and they shoot the photo and then turned it upside down.

What is you favourite house between these houses?

And yours Harry? I have to give you the keys *winks*