𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔

So, I haven't been here for a while, and I'm very sorry, but now guess what!! I'm here again to write a boring thing about months and seasons, and you probably couldn't care less, but you're here anyway. That's actually mind blowing right? Like, how me and your brains team up to make you do stuff that you don't want to do...

Anyhoo, now I'm losing my point, but first...

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YOU GUYS🌈🌈🌈🌈
I'm not gay, but I know people who are, and I think that love is brave and colorful and aLwAyS must be supported, in any form and color and whatever shape is.

And now, back to the cake... ( just kidding, that was me being natalie sideserf, what I really mean is ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢɪɴᴇꜱꜱ )

So my favourite months ( not in a specifical order ) are: may, June, september, october and december.

The month I like less is november, don't ask me why, it's just very very very grey and sad and low. It's like the transition month from the crazy and colorful october and the comfy and sparkly december.

For what concerns the seasons, I like them all, but winter and fall have special spot in my heart, but that doesn't mean that I prefer them over spring and summer. Usually if someone asks me "what's your favourite season" I tend to say the one we're currently in. Like, if in december somebody asks me what's my favourite season I say its winter; if the same thing happens in september I say its fall, and so on.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚🌻🌈

by the way my favourite flower, among the others, is sunflower🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻