TWO...tee Patooty

"Preston! Shit Stop it. You'rescaring her." A voice said from behind Riri. She turned around and all her breath got knocked right out of her lungs.

    "I think it's safe to say we just laid our eyes on the most handsome man on earth cause damn!" Her wolf said ecstatic. He walked up to her with a slight smirk on his face.

   "Hey princess. I think you can change back to human form now. Don't worry, Preston won't hurt you." He said with a deep voice. Riri changed back to human form and he gasped.

  DARREN'S POV

     I gulped as she changed back to her human form. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. Was she real?  My wolf jumped for joy. I had found my mate. Father would be so proud.

    I looked at Preston and noticed that he was observing both she and I quietly. I raised my eyebrow at him but he just shook his head.

    "Hi, princess. I'm Darren." I introduced.

    "Riri." She said shyly. I noticed the faint blush on her cheek. She must've felt the mate pull too. I chuckled and held her hand.

    "Forgive my brother. Being in the mafia and killing a lot of people has made him cold hearted." I apologised on my brother's behalf.

    "Werewolves can be in the mafia?" She asked incredulously.

    "Yes. We're italian werewolves." I said.

PRESTON'S POV

    I felt the mate bond even before I saw her. All I needed was a taste of her blood. I was about to pounce when Darren interfered. What did he think he was doing? She's MY MATE. MINE.

    "If the both of you are done, then I suggest we start moving." I said coldly. "Including you wolf girl."

     "What? Why? I have a family to go to." She asked eyes widening.

    "You witnessed a murder." I said then hesitated before adding, "and you're mine now."

       "What?"

Please read, laugh and don't forget to vote and add it to your library!!

Toodles sweethearts!!❤️