ONE

Riri shifted into her wolf form and began running into the forest. A lot of thoughts were running through her mind. She kept running until she reached her safe site.

     "How could he? How could he cheat on me?" She kept asking herself. She cried and cried and cried for a while before falling asleep on the hilltop.

    Waking up, Riri  realised that it was 2am and she had to get home quickly. She changed to her human form and started walking to her house.

  "Ahh! Help! Help!" She heard a voice scream. The voice sounded familiar so in spite of her instincts telling her to ignore, she still went to check. She reached where the noise was coming from and she gasped seeing who it was.

    'Isn't that Alpha Kixx of Ram pack?' She said in her mind. Before she could comprehend what was happening, a large wolf jumped out of nowhere and used it's fangs to kill the Alpha. She screamed and started running. She didn't make it far. Ten wolves had surrounded her already. These wolves looked strange. She heard the soft fall of breaths behind her and she turned around.

   "Ahh!" She screamed. The large wolf with fangs was behind her. She quickly transformed into her wolf form and got ready to pounce.

   "You think you can scare me, wolf?" The large wolf said.

    "Yes. I can. What are you, freak?"

     "I am not a freak. I am a lympire." The large wolf said.

Riri's breath hitched and she gasped. A lympire? The dangerous mixture of a Lycan and vampire? 'oh no.

Please read, laugh and don't forget to vote and add it to your library!!

Toodles sweethearts!!❤️