3

RIRI

"And you're mine now." The large wolf, Preston, said

"What?" Both Darren and I screamed.

"Why are you shocked? You did feel the mate pull." Preston said turning his back to us.

   It was true…..i did feel something when I first saw Preston. Darren turned to look at me then scoffed in disbelief before joining Preston.

   "Luna Riri, lets go." I heard some guards behind me say.

   We walked quite a distance until we reached a beautifully styled home. It was huge yet traditional.

     "Whoa!" I murmured in awe. I turned around just in time to see Preston turn into his human form.

    "Fuck!" Was the only thing I could utter. If I thought Darren was handsome then surely I wasn't prepared for Preston. This guy was all sorts of sexy and hot.

PRESTON

   The girl- My mate I mean- had already gone inside and had been showed to her room. My father, Darren and I were in the throne room discussing the day's events.

     "So it just so happens that the sky goddess put the both of you with the same mate?" my father, Alpha Gale, asked in bewilderment.

     "Yes father. I like her and she likes me too. Please tell Preston to back off." Darren said.

     "Look Darren, she's mine. I saw her first. Leave her the fuck alone." I said to him.

      "You were about to pounce on her!" He said

      "I was just trying to intimi- wait why the hell am I explaining myself to you." I said and stood up.

    "Stop! I'll give you both 2 months. 2 months to make the girl say 'I love you'. Whoever she says it to first will be her destined mate." My father ruled. "And the other person will marry Zest."

     "Eww, not Zest." Darren complained.

      "Says the one who dated her." I mocked.

     "At least she isn't obsessed with me." he fired back.

      "Good night. And please, don't make noise tonight."

   ★

RIRI

   "Ugh, is she awake?" I heard an irritated voice ask then I felt something poke my cheek

    "Well, if she was she'd have woken up from all your poking." I heard someone else say.

   "Well, maybe you should stop talking about her like she's not here?" I said waking up.  My eyes were 'graced' with the sight of a pink haired girl wearing pink clothes and pink lipstick while chewing gum.

     "Finally, *chew* you're awake.*chew*" She said.

    "Who are you?"  I asked.

    "This, is Zest." Preston said coming in with a tired look on his face.

   "Prestyyy!" She- Zest screamed in a girly voice before running to jump into Preston.

*
Please read, vote and comment
Thank you....