4 - Post It Note 1

Tanya's P.O.V

I ran to room 140 and opened the door to reveal a bandaged forehead, and Dylan was strapped to a breathing machine, heart monitor and other machines I didn't know the names of. I wanted him to wake up. He had to, for me. He layed there alone in a white room full of beeping machines looking isolated. I took a seat down on a grey stool next to his bed and got comfy and saw some post it notes and a pen on a table next to him.

I picked up the post it notes and started writing:

Dylan, wake up please. I still like you and I know what happened with your dad and the text messages, Alice told me. Wake up you Muppet. I know this isn't the time for laughs but I want to make you laugh someone or maybe even tense up I just need some sort of reaction, remember when I said this: I'm a twisted pair of knickers.

Okay that sounded much worse than I expected it to sound, it was meant to sound like a flashback to the night at the fair. Just wake up please okay! Wake up for my cheesy jokes, wake up for yourself...wake up for me!

After I wrote it I read it out loud to him trying not to sound stupid. I stuck the post it note on the wall in front of him to add color to the wall and I walked up to him and kissed him gently on the walls. Just then the heart monitor started beeping loudly and it started beeping more dramatically more. I looked at him and his eyes didn't open just his mouth and he said:

'You're the Muppet'

Then his heart monitor went back to normal as if he couldn't communicate anymore so I walked out of the room to look for Holly to explain what just happened.

A/N:

Short chapters now! If you want feel free to comment and vote! {Edited}