16 - Waiting for news

Tanya's P.O.V

I woke up laid on Aaron and he informed me I had been asleep for sixteen hours and he had too.

"Has both Dylan and Alice had their operation...is she gone?" I asked Aaron coming back to reality and remembering what had happened the past couple of weeks, but lucky for me I can take my exams in a month so I don't fail also it is the holidays.

"Alice has had the operation and it went smoothly, but she is sadly...g-gone. And a nurse came an hour ago and told me Dylan is awake and responding and wanted to see you but he's asleep and needs rest. He will be discharged in four days and you can only see him in four when he is fully responsive and well rested and healthy again. But the fluids and things are still settling!" Aaron told me "Do you want to come to my house and get some rest?" Aaron asked me kindly.

"Thank you so much and yes please, I can't wait for these four days to pass, I need to see Dylan and apologize. Thanks for all this Aaron!" I thanked him smiling knowing Dylan is okay but frowning because Alice is...g-gone. I still can't get my head round it.

We got to Aaron's house and I laid on his bed falling asleep, thinking about Alice.

A/n

WE GET TO SEE DYLAN AGAIN, YAY! Vote for Dylan or comment for Tanya {Edited}