12

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Brooklyn Jones~

I don't know why kamari was doing allat extra shit cause i really am pregnant and with his baby.

"Bitch you dumb" Taylor laughed at me as she burped Talia her 2 month old daughter who was so precious.

Swear I can't wait til i have mines and the nigga i want.

"Gurl its always fuck ha but neva him" i pointed out going to my back up account on instagram and stalked Sariyah and Kamari page since they blocked my main account.

"Brook you is a bad bitch and could have any nigga you wanted. Instead you stuck on his dusty ass, and thennnnn you pregnant by his ass" Taylor scuffed and i just rolled my eyes.

"Bitch you're literally getting clout off the shit so keep trolling and shit, build up ya content and get insta famous. The niggas and money gone roll in like that" she said snapping her finger.

I took in what she said, maybe i should milk this shit.
Getting to my bag was always top priority, but Kamari was also up there.

I wanted that nigga bad.

But Taylor right, im finna make his ass sweat, show him im way better then that lil ass girl he so wrapped up in.

Especially now since im having his baby, shit was just too sweet right and I couldn't wait to rub it in that bitch face.

"Aww look at my god baby" i gushed out looking at Talia in awe.

"Girl you want ha? Cause she been driving me crazy" Tay side out stressfully.

Sis looked tired.

Def hope my mommy journey is enjoyable.

It was always fuck dem kids til its backwards, but look at me now.....

"Come bitch we going out tonight with the big spenders and ballers" Taylor smirked clapping her hands when she laid the baby in her bassinet.

"Bitch you just had a baby, don't you got Davon. And remember im pregnant hoe" i lightly laughed out looking at her a lil crazy.

"Girl fuck him, i need some more then what he been putting out. Nigga still crying over Sariyah ass like I don't get the shit, i had his whole baby and all and he still stuck on her ass" taylor threw her hands up in disbelief.