12 (SPRING OFFER,)

Went days by days. It was now spring.. you haven't see Perospero and karakuri.... You missed them. You was in the train station. Suddenly a familiar voice called you..

"(Name!!)"It was Katakuri's Little Voice you quickly turned to Katakuri and see Perospero, You glanced down at Katakuri and hugged him tighter ..

"I miss you." You smiled at Katakuri and just crying a little bit, he loved the way you take acre of him first, it's easy to be honest wig This little boy aren't it?, Longer and longer you loved this kid kindness. He Hugged yiu back he was smilling he still have his kinda bad childhood haunting him..

He always loved the way you comfront him and loved him as if you were his mother, He always be smilling against you who can't even love this child? Who cares for his family siblings. What a

Sweet child of him Finally Perospero Spoke.
"(Name). You seem you two miss each other you think your his own mother" he chuckled he doesn't mean it on a rude way but just  happy.

As you three get out from the train station it was spring after all you three loved the way spring is quiet and loveable, loved the red and orange color leaves?, What a joy....
You continue Spending time with them,

I loved the way your decisions make them happy and excited. You think your just a stray who doesn't even know how to face the reality but you met Katakuri. You always thinks that your his mother He was being called by an 'dusgusting eel' during his childhood. He always thank you for being such a kindness who accept him.

You three decided to chill in a cafe, loving the spring season today, spending them some love and time. What a cutie.. you continue to drink your cup of coffee. The place was quiet you loved it..

(IDK IF I MAKE CHAPTER TOMMOROW DON'T WANNA END THE STORY FASTT EEK)