Ch.4 - Survival.

GET. YOUR. ASS. OVER HERE!

"Squeak!"

The small creature squeaks out in fear from the small black dragon chasing it. Seems racist if you ask me... but then again, the dragon was the one who initiated the chase in hopes of eating something other than rock.

The small creature managed to find a small hole which, would you look at that, perfectly fits it and it makes it's escape.

AGH! Why can't I catch any of this little critters!?

Because you scream your location to them?

You want me to sneak attack them?

Absolutely. It's all-in-all a better way to hunt.

Fuck.. I guess you're right on that one.

Hah! I'm always right.

Yet your smarts manage to go left at the wrong times.

Hey, atleast I saved you thrice from those Flame Bodies.

Bitch, all you said was run.

But you were being an idiot and standing still, ofcourse I had to tell you to run.

Well I was thinking on what to do!

Thinking slower than a snail apparently!

Well if I think as slow as a snail, you think as slow as my dogshit Internet!

Bitch, it's your fault you didn't get a better Internet service provider!

Wel-

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵.

𝘖𝘬, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳.

𝗟+𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼+𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝗸+𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮-

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁-

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.

Summary of what happened, it's been a good week in the surface. I love it here. The wind, the sunlight, and the grass. I can barely eat though, all I've been eating are fucking rocks and some bugs occasionally, which, by the way, taste disgusting.

Bad stuff that happened were... being attacked by those flame bodies, thrice. All I could do was run a and be an annoying little bitch with how small my body is.

I really need to learn how to fight back, I wanna beat their asses so badly. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘢𝘪-

𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽, 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱.

𝘕𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰?

𝗔𝗻𝗱?

𝘔𝘢𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘸.

𝗔𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁.

...𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘴?

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗰𝘁𝘀.