not an update but...

I don't even know if people are going to see this but hello, long time. I wrote another BTS fanfiction (well, more like I rewrote a BTS fanfiction). I made a fanfic back in 2020 during the panorama while stuck at home and finally decided (last year) to revisit it and rewrite the entire thing. I say it totally worked out because I do prefer this second version. So much about it changed but this second version is much more fleshed out and thought out and I love it. Anyway, please go check it out if you're interested in a BTS villain au where they're in an alternate version of Seoul where superheroes exist. (It's basically a superhero story told from the villain's perspective, so expect corruption, anger, and murder.)

Here's the cover and description:

The good guys don't always get the glory

—------------

Living in a world of heroes and villains, everything seems black and white. The heroes are the good guys. The villains are the bad guys. The heroes always win and the villains lose. The heroes are right and the villains are wrong. But here is a strong reminder that someone 'good' can be the villain in someone else's story. Many tend to forget that villains become villains for a reason. And that is no different for the League of Bangtan.

When Pro-Hero Kim Seokjin was put on a task to infiltrate the League, he knew it'd be difficult. But he didn't know it'd be this difficult. Will he succeed in his mission or will he crack under the pressure?

.

.

.

.

* very loosely inspired by The League of Villains and the world from the anime My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia

* this is rewritten from a fanfic I wrote three years ago

* tw/cw: violence, death, blood, sexual themes, mentions of bullying, murder, su*cide, depression, harassment, r*pe, and abuse // mentions of demons, the Devil, Hell, occult themes, the afterlife, and more (I will input content and trigger warnings in a note before chapters)

----

I'd appreciate it if you go check it out and let me know your thoughts. I have chapter one posted up and will try to update it as steadily as I can. 

Okay. That's it

Bye

(Oh, before I go, I also have other fanfiction on my profile, one for BTS which is a Jungkook twin au but that one... is trashy lol, and I have a couple of GOT7 fanfiction as well. I guess if you're interested in those, go give them a look. I'd appreciate that also. Anyway, bye. Thanks for reading.)