My mam was furious ..

I came home that night much later than usual . Me and Jake had had went back to his place and didn't notice as the time flew by . He had dropped me home and kissed me again and I was glad because I wanted him to  . I unlocked the door  quietly , hoping my mother would be asleep at this time . Instead she was standing at the door with her arms crossed and I could tell she was furious . ' Where where you Skye , you're not 18 yet , I'm still responsible for you ! '  she roared . ' I'm sorry okay I got caught up back in the studio . Stop treating me as I'm still a little kid . Ill tell you something I'm not so just stay out of my life mam ! ' i roared back . '  'Don't lie to me Skye , Im not that old , Im not stupid  ' . ' Yeah you sure aren't ' I snigggered . She ignored my comment and said ' You were out with a boy weren't you ? ' she spoke furiously . ' I'm going to bed '  I said making it seem as if I had nothing to hide , when in fact I did and i stormed up the stairs . My mam had forbiddened me to have a boyfriend all my life really . She was divorced from my father for years now , right after I was born  . He ruined her life she said , he caused her nothing but pain . She never really spoke about him and he didn't keep in touch with me so I believed he was that horrible person my mam said he was . That was the reason my mam banded me from going out with boys . She didn't want me to feel the pain that she felt . I tought it was very protective of her but at the same time I knew that she had just met the wrong guy . Not every single man in the world is the same ,  I taught to myself .