You made me so happy ...

The minute the last school bell rang , I fled from history class straight to my locker . I shoved books in and out of my bag and bolted through the school and out to the car park . I looked around ,expecting to see my mum waiting for me , wanting to suck up to me as usual . But she wasn't there . Instead I heard a loud engine roar and then I  saw a dark cherry coloured car driving up towards me ,and I wondered if I had seen it before . The windows were tinted black so I couldn't see inside. Then as I began walking towards the direction of home , someone called ' Skye' . I recognised this voice , of course I did . It was my boyfriend , Jake ! I ran up to him , hugged him and kissed him and felt his soft lips . They mad me feel safe , protected somehow .  He looked a bit surprised and then he smiled . ' Cmon , I'll drive you home Skye ' he spoke and I followed him into the car .

When we got in , he sat there in the drivers seat looking a bit awkward , as if he wanted to say something . 'Are you alright there Jake ? ' I giggled . 'Oh yeah , I'm good . ' he spoke . 'Cmon you can talk to me about anything ' I smiled .  '  I was just wondering if you wanted to come away with me for the weekend ? We can go anywhere you want . What do you say ? ' he spoke and our eyes met . Those beautiful blue eyes , I couldn't resist them . ' Yes ! That's so romantic of you . ' He seemed delighted . 'Now where would you like to go my beautiful princess ? ' I couldnt believe he called me  his princess , I felt so special  , so inlove .  I tought about it for a few seconds  and then I said ' I know that this is probably to far to travel , but I always wanted to visit north Carolina '.  ' No that's perfect Skye . Anything you wish for is my command .' he said . He then leaned over and cuddled me and then started to kiss my neck . It drove me crazy .

I came back home to find it empty , mum was out . I  was glad , I didnt want to see face her , not now atleast . She was one of the reasons I accepted to go away with Jake . I left Jake in the car while I went in to grab my stuff . I stuffed  a small luggage of clothes and sat down on my bed to think . I was so happy , I knew it was showing through me . My prince had finally come along . He treats me the way a lady should be treated and even better .I feel so good around him , so secured , as if we both belong together.  I knew I had already proved my mum wrong , I just knew it . I ran outside and locked the door of my house .I heard the  cars engine roar  and I jumped in .

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY STORY ! THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY IS GOING TO BE THE ONE YOU ARE ALL WAITING FOR . ITS GOING TO BE UPLOADED SOON ! :) PLZ VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME :)