2: again

Currently there was police all over London looking for the most recent victim of the butcher.

But right now I was walking beside the Thames when I head a cry I turn around to see a visitor but not any a baby. I walk towards it but then a loud screech can be heard, the source isn't far away I can feel it.

"Hey! Catch it!" I turn round and see a woman. She chucks a rapier at me that I catch. I turn back around to see a maiden coming straight at me I slice it through the chest a few times it disappears.

"Who are you, haven't seen you round here before."

"Let's just say I'm new round here"

"You're that butcher girl"

"And what If I am? Anyway who are you?"

"Flo bounds, and you are?"

"Isabella, thanks for saving me back there"

"It's fine I see you can use a rapier keep that one I have too many but you did slice your wrist a bit may wanna put pressure on it."

"Thanks, I'm good it'll stop bleeding you got a bandage?"

"No sorry but I may know someone who does? You can come with me haven't seen locky in a while sure he'll be glad to see me" she says walking in the other direction

"Are you coming or not need to sort your wrist out"

"OK don't be telling anyone my name I'm sure that my names already all over the news don't need anymore issues"

"Don't plan on, come on before you lise more blood"

"Ok i trust you bounds"

"Good lets go"

We werent walking for too long 20-30 minutes tops but i recognize this place  dont know why never been here before i swear.

"We better knock he's normally in at this time and I don't particularly want to be threatened with a rapier walked in once awful."she knocks on the door

A boy answers the door

"How ya doing locky got a visitor need the first aid kit" she says to the teen lent against the doorframe.

Then all of a sudden his eyes look at mine I give him an awkward smile hoping he'll look back at flo but he doesn't

"Your the girl from the other night the one that collapsed" and then it all hits me why I recognised this place this is the kind man that helped me the other day

"Thanks about that" I say quietly hoping we just move on from the subject. He turns away giving slight glances at me every now and then.

"So what do I owe the pleasure flo"

"Me and her had to deal with a maiden she cut her wrist you got any bandages?" She hadn't said my name respecting what I had asked her earlier

"Oh, yeah please come in" he says looking at my wrist and letting us  past

"Flo you sit in the library your friend here can just follow me." He says walking ahead of me Into a different room.

"Flo I can't go in a room alone with him, you can't leave me alone"

"He's fine nothing to worry about he'll be really nice ill be in the other room also start thinking about where to stay you left the hospital you got nowhere start thinking in that brain of yours." I slowly start walking towards the room the teen just walked into

"Are you ok?" He asks as I walk into the room that I'm fairly sure is a kitchen.i nod my head as he directs me toward the sink.

He turns on the water
"This may hurt a bit" he says directing my wrist under the water. But I don't really feel it its all number he looks surprised.

"So mystery girl what's your name?" I know I probably shouldn't tell him it will probably only end up in him getting rid of me but I feel a sort of comfort with him even though I shouldn't.

"Isabella. Isabella carlyle."

"Nice name you got there. But you do realise deprac are looking all over for you" he explains as he wraps the bandage around my wrist.

"I need to find a way how to keep low without them finding me."

"It's a bit strange offer but deprac and me have had a bit of misunderstanding in the past so I guess what I'm saying is you could stay here, they won't come looking"

"That's a kind offer but I don't think I can, I'd just cause more problems"

"You wouldn't be and I need more company plus it doesn't look like you should be doing much on your side until its fully healed especially fighting visitors" he explains to me the second bit he's right completely right but the first oh how he's so wrong.

But I do need a place to stay and I mean how hard could it be I would have help right and I can still see flo maybe?

"Ok, I guess you're right just to make sure though I can still see flo"

"Yes ofcourse, we just have to tell her the great news"

We walk into the other room the library as he said.

"Told you it wouldn't be that bad" she said knowing that she would be right

"Yeah yeah" I reply not too pleased

"So flo, isabella is gonna stay here while she heals up just thought you might wanna know"

" That's the reason I brought he'd here I know what your like locky. I should get going get izzy to bed she needs the rest"

"No I do not" I say trying to argue but she looks at me telling me to shut up
"Bye flo" me and lockwood say as she walks toward the door

"So you want to see where you'll be staying? You look a little tired I can give you a proper tour later but you probably need to rest"

He takes me up to a room and on the way he shows me his room and the door diagonally across from it is georges room. Eventually we made it up to the loft, it looks quite cosy but I shouldn't get used to it I'll have to leave eventually.

"I'll leave you to sleep ill be in my room if you need anything" he says shutting the door on his way out.

I get into bed placing my rapier against the table next to me.
"Goodnight mae"i say staring up at the roof.

~dream~

I wake up in a familiar room, the surgery room but it's not empty there's something on the table covered by a cloth.

I walk upto it I lift it up to see....