𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐀𝐑𝐘, 𝟕

A/N: Y'all might wanna read chapter 6 for a re-fresher. Some events from that chapter will be mentioned once more. Enjoy 🥰

••••

"Where are we going?" Normani cast her gaze from the not-so-interesting view of trees, mountains, and more trees to the side of Stalli's face. It was the first time either of the two women talked the whole car-ride. Normani decided to err on the side of caution since Megan's mood shifted so drastically at the club last night.

"It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you're getting paid."

Normani's eyes narrowed. Here Stalli goes once again trying to control things, all the way down to her emotions. It seems like the pimp never lays the controlling aspect of her personality to rest. It's exhausting.

"It does matter when it's approaching four hours and we still haven't arrived at our destination. I'm going to have to pee soon at this rate."

"Don't tell me that as strong as you claim to be, you have a very weak," the pimp placed her thumb and pointer finger close together but allowed an inch of space between them, "bladder." Her gesture was accompanied by a chastising laugh that made the Bronx native frown.

Remembering SZA's wise words from last night, Normani opted for a simple reply. One that wasn't disrespectful, but it did state the obvious.

"Nothing about me is weak."

Another mocking chuckle fell from the pimp's lips. "Mmm, I beg to differ."

Normani's eyebrow cocked in the air as her jaw clenched a bit. She knew she needed to be obedient and respectful toward Stalli to earn her respect, but the more words that emanated from her mouth, the less she cared about being respectful.

Lord, I pray we get to this destination fast.

"Oh? So you're mute now?"

The student released a long, exasperated sigh. She visibly face-palmed, rubbing her head in frustration. "Obviously I talk. I just don't know what you want me to say, Stalli. You think I'm weak, that's cool. You're entitled to your own opinion," she shrugged and rested her head in her hands as she continued staring out the window of Stalli's blacked-out Cadillac Escalade.

Stalli gripped Normani's shoulder and turned her around so that they were face-to-face once more. Normani's teeth clenched at the violent action.

"Don't put your hands on me," Normani warned through gritted teeth.

A mischievous smirk spread across Stalli's lips. Her brown eyes were twinkling with mischief as she slowly ran her hand across Normani's right cheek. "There we go. That's the what I'm talking about, NK. I knew you couldn't be silent for long. That's not you, baby."

Once again, the older woman's tone was mocking. It was as if she viewed Normani as a powerless ant. Meanwhile, she was a fully-grown human that kept stomping her foot on the ground around Normani, trying to disrupt her zen.

"Why do you keep bothering me? Like, really, what is the purpose?"

"It's crazy because," Stalli ran the palm of her hand down Normani's breasts, which were accentuated in the cropped, white wife beater she wore. "You weren't acting like this the other day when you were offering, no really begging, to eat my pussy. Or did you forget?"