Chapter 13

Tate spun around spotting Angel standing there giving him a horrified look. "It had to be done."

"No, it didn't. You could have allowed them to have had the Halloween party that Chad was working so hard on planning, that way they could had sell the house. There really was no need for you to go and kill them the way that you did," Angel said trying to keep calm about the whole situation.

"What then? Huh? More people to take your attention away from me. Besides Angel, if it wasn't for these two who fell victim to the house, the person who bought it would have been killed instead of them," Tate said.

Angel rolled her eyes. "No matter what someone will always fall victim to this god forsaken house. It isn't called the Murder House for no damn reason. People who enter this damn house, die here and then remain trapped here for eternity. Which by the way is what you did to two innocent men, who only wanted to make back the money that they have sunk into this house."

"Who is to say that they would have considered moving out after showing it to many 'potential buyers?' Who is to say that maybe they didn't have a change of mind about wanting to stay here," Tate snapped.

"Have you not been listening to me? This house has not been doing them any good! It's been eating away at their finances. Just when they believe that things are starting to look up for them, another problem was always found that they had to sink more money into fixing. Why couldn't you have a little bit of faith that they were going to find someone to buy the house from them," Angel snapped back.

"What if we are better off with no one owning the house? What if things are good the way that they are right now? Don't you see? We are now free to roam around the house and do as we please. We don't have to worry about someone spotting us, saying that they are going to call the cops on us," Tate said.

"And what happens when the house becomes condemned from sitting so long without someone around to take care of it? Then what are we supposed to do," Angel asked. "Did you ever stop to think about that?

"We don't have to worry about that. My mother will be around to help maintain the property. That way it doesn't get condemned. Constance will do anything and everything she can to keep this house standing," Tate said.

"Constance is also up there in age. She won't be around forever to care for the house; let alone be able to stick around and do the work to keep the house from needing constant repairs. It would be too much for her to take on all by herself. Let's face it, the house needs someone young to move in, so that way they can take care of it. Who knows, maybe we will get lucky, and we will have someone who wouldn't mind co-existing with us," Angel suggested.

"Keep up the wishful thinking. Because there is nobody in their right mind, who would want to move into a house that holds countless amounts of ghosts from many years of deaths, murders and suicides," Tate said.

"Careful how you speak Tate. Nora might not take so kindly to you talking about her in a certain way," Angel snapped.

"Are the two of you done fighting? We have some work to take care of. Like moving the bodies out of sight. Or at least making it look like one of them snapped and killed the other before taking their own life. That and we don't have much time to move the bodies, before their spirits show up. You both can finish your argument after we move the bodies," Moira said from behind Tate and Angel.

Angel continued to glare at Tate not paying any mind to Moira. "You're the one who created this mess, you can clean it up all on your own. I want nothing to do with this mess. You need to take this time and think about your actions; as well as think about the consequences that follow your actions." Angel then turned and walked away from Tate and Moira.