Chapter 29

Ben gave Hayden a shocked look. "Hayden, that is no way to go and speak about someone you just met."

"Oh my God, you are lusting after that little psychopath, aren't you. That is why you have been avoiding all of my calls and all of my text messages, because you want to fuck that little deranged psychopath," Hayden said.

"Hayden, do you hear how ridiculous you sound right now? You are going around accusing me of wanting to sleep with my patient's girlfriend. Which you know is not true, yet you are gonna go and scream it from the top of your lungs until one of the neighbors hears you and tells Vivien about the lies that you are spewing. I moved out to California, so that way I could get a fresh start and focus on saving my marriage. Why would I risk my marriage to start another affair with a young woman who is underage? If I had sexual intercourse with her, I could be arrested," Ben said.

"So you say. You do nothing but lie. You told me that you were going to leave your wife so you could be with me. But instead of leaving your wife, you chose to move across the country to work on your marriage, only to find someone younger than me to start a new relationship with. I think Vivien needs to hear the real reason why you truly wanted to move to California," Hayden remarked.

"Why don't we go somewhere and talk this out? I just have to call my patient's house and let his mother know that I'm canceling her son's appointment for today. It could free up his day to do something nice for his lovely girlfriend," Ben said.

"No. You wasted enough time. You could have canceled it before I got here. I don't want to waste another moment on something else that 'needs your attention.' You are going to come with me, so we can sort this situation out now. Unless you want me to give your wife a phone call and tell her everything," Hayden explained.

Ben let out an annoyed sigh, knowing that Hayden was hormonal and not in her right state of mind. He also knew that she would do something drastic like call his wife and tell her everything that he had done behind his wife's back. "Why don't we go somewhere where we can talk about this and not worry about someone listening in on our conversation?"

"Fine," Hayden said before turning around. Hayden opened the door getting ready to walk out of the house with Ben following behind her, when she spotted the two teenagers walking up the sidewalk, making their way up to the front door.

The moment Hayden spotted Angel; she rushed over slapping the teenager across the face. "You! You are the little whore telling me lies about Ben, saying that he wanted nothing to do with me."

"What are you talking about? I was minding my own business, when you bumped into me, getting nasty with me and proceeding to march up to me like you own this house," Angel feigned innocence.

"It's true Dr. Harmon. I was standing right beside Angel when your whore came rushing out of the house," Tate said before glaring at Hayden. "I hope you're sucking a lawyer's dick, because you're going to need one. You committed assault against a minor. That's illegal. And we will be pressing charges against you."

"Tate calm down, please. Hayden wasn't thinking about her actions. She's hormonal and is solely acting on her emotions. Allow me to get things straightened out with Hayden, then maybe we can all sit down and talk everything out. Maybe we can even leave the police out of this? The last thing I want, and need is for Vivien to come home and find a bunch of cops standing around asking questions as to what triggered Hayden to attack Angel in the first place," Ben tried to reason.

"It's obvious your little whore is delusional, thinking that my girlfriend was over here saying rude things to her, when that obviously isn't the case. Your whore had no reason to go after my girlfriend. There is no way in hell I'm going to allow her to get away with this," Tate said while taking a step forward, only to be stopped by Angel grabbing hold of his arm. Tate turned to look at Angel, only to see her shake her head no.