Bio

NAME: Subaru Natsuki

AGE: 17

Subaru's powers and Abilities:

Return By Death: An ability that activates upon Subaru's Death and sends him back to a certain moment in time before his demise.

SuperHuman Strength: Subaru possesses superhuman strength that he can use to destroy blocks, or lift enormous objects. Subaru can lift and press objects that are several times his weight and he was also able to chuck Bowser along with Mario and Luigi on several occasions.

SuperHuman Durability: Subaru is capable of enduring great impacts, and getting hit by someone with superhuman strength, or even falling from a height of several stories. Also, he can withstand fire, electricity, and ice.

Superhuman Speed: Subaru is quite acrobatic and he can be compared to the finest atheletes in the world. Subaru was capable of running up walls, dodging lasers and bullets, and outpacing sound he is referred to as a "human blur"

SuperHuman Reflexes and Agility: Subaru has shown himself to be very agile and nimble time and time again. This has allowed him to survive many dangerous situations that would normally kill a normal human whenever he goes on another adventure with his brothers Mario and Luigi.

SuperHuman Stamina: Subaru can maintain continuous physical activity for an indefinite time.

Enhanced Master Combatant: Subaru was  trained by Mario and Luigi and later on develops his own fighting style.

Indomitable Will: Subaru is shown to have a powerful force of will, completely free of evil or temptation just like Mario and Luigi.

Pyrokinesis: Subaru can create and manipulate fire as Mario taught him that, of course he can use a fire flower. But when he doesn't need the fire flower, he can just manipulate it.

Supernatural Survivability: Subaru has...uh sometimes "died" in his adventures. Despite dying from hard injuries, Subaru has cheated death and returned to where he had left off.

Power-Ups: Subaru can transform with the use of power-ups.

Electrokinetic: Subaru was taught by Luigi when it came to molding lightning in his hand into a sphere, creating a powerful attack, called the Thunderhand, that can shock and damage enemies quite severely.

(Yeah Mario and Luigi taught him the fire hand and thunder hand.)

Shadow Hand: During their adventure in the Bean-Bean Kingdom. Mario, Luigi, and Subaru learned these moves during their adventure. With the Shadow Hand, Subaru learned that he could make clones of himself, warp to different places, copy abilities and make his own shadow version of them, and even found a way to further enhance his other abilities and combine it with the Shadow Hand ability.

An Expert when it comes to weapons: Subaru is a master when it comes to wielding his hammer as the bros taught him how to use it.

And that's that! Man, the Mario move is out in theaters and I'm planning on seeing that soon. So yeah, these are Subaru's abilities and bio. I may add more things as well in the future, so look forward to the next chapter. So until then...See you next time!