Goochie

"You can open your eyes now!" Jack says, 20 minutes after he escorted you to his car and told you to keep your eyes closed because he wanted to surprise you.

You peered out the window to somewhere so exotic you didn't even know how to say the name. You think it's Italian. The giant sign reads: Chipotle

"Oh Jack! You shouldn't have!"

"Only the best for the best." He flashed you a grin with his teeth as straight and white as him.

You pouted, looking at your Nirvana tee and ripped skinny jeans. "But I didn't know this was happening. I'm so underdressed."

"And that's where the second part of the surprise comes in!" He grinned mischievously. "Check the trunk."

"Okay, but I hope you don't push me in and kidnap me when I'm not looking." You joked.

You were not joking.

You hopped out the car and peeked into the trunk that was slightly open.

In there was a rhinestone Gucci dress a size 0: just your size because you are blonde and build like a Barbie just like every hockey boy's dream.

"Jack!!! It's beautiful! But... where do I change?"

"I guess you're gonna have to get changed in the car." He smirked

You sighed, "okay, but please don't look."

"Okay, but no promises."

He perked a few times to admire your hot bod, but you really didn't mind. You loved getting the attention from someone as smoking hot as jack.

"Are you ready to eat?"

"Ya, let's go."