Sugery

"She's coding!" The doctor yelled really loud so jack and Luke who were pressing their ears to the door heard and then got really scared.

"Omg bro..... SHES gonna die!" Jack looked to Luke all big eyed with water in them.

"No, I know my girl. She's going to be just fine because she is very strong and is a girl with a big heart (2)." Luke reassured.

muffed noises sounded like..."OMG! the blood sprayed into my mouth!"

"It's ok doc! She's clear for AIDS!"

"Alright folks, let's cut her open. Make sure to have that kidney ready asap! I want this operation so be smooth sailing. NO complications."

"yes sir! :3"

30 minutes later...

"OMG! she is losing too much blood!"

"But doc we maxed out on blood!"

"Get those damn boys in here! I need their blood and hands. We already used up all of nurse Susanne's!"

Jack and Luke heard because they were still outside the door and broke the door down to enter.

"At your service, sir!"

"Are either of you boys AIDS positive?"

Jack stays silent but Luke says no.

"Do you know your blood type boys?"

"Bee positive :)"

"Are either of you boys singel?"

"??????!!???!!??"

".......for my daughter"

"Oh well—"

A big gasp was heard from the table, because y/n wakes up!

Y/n begins screaming so loud because she's cut open. She's thrashing on the table and her insides are mixing.

The doctor proceeds to give her a mena uppercut to the head and she KOs and is still again.

The doctor wipes sweat off his forehead. "Back to business."