Car crash

Jack takes you by the hand and drags you out the Chipotle door, a little irritated. He doesn't even open the car door for you. You thought, maybe chivalry is dead.

The drive was quiet for a bit. But then Jack was playing WOW by Post Malone with his Tesla's loud speakers.

You were too scared to talk because you did not know if you did something wrong. But thankfully, Jack broke the silence

"I'm sorry for how I acted back there." Jack said sorry.

"It's ok." You said

"NO! It's not okay!" Jack screamed. "I am an asshole and you don't deserve me! I just.. I can't handle the thought of seeing you with another guy. Especially my own brother! It's like I'm part werewolf and I wanna kill anyone who looks in your direction!"

"Jack! Are you... jealous?"

Jack didn't says anything, but his eyes strayed from the road to look at you under the moonlight.

He almost didn't see the deer that was crossing the road.

"JACK LOOK OUT" you yelled, taking the wheel and swerving the very expensive Tesla away. You hit a tree, but it's ok because the airbags saved you and Jack.

"Omg. What just happened."

"I think you just crashed my car." Jack said, buried somewhere under the airbag.

"I'm so sorry." You apologized

"I guess we'll just have to walk the way home... just you... and me... alone." Jack hopped out of the smoking car

You followed his lead, and walked by his side. He held your hand. Aww.