Religious Groups & Orders

On Echelon, there are various religions and belief systems that exist alongside each other, each with its own unique set of beliefs and practices. Here are some of the most notable religions on Echelon:

The Cult of the Maze Guardian: As mentioned earlier, this is a secretive and mysterious cult that has formed around the mythical creature known as the Maze Guardian. The members of the cult believe that the Maze Guardian holds the key to unlocking the true potential of Echelon and that it is the key to achieving ultimate enlightenment and ascension.

The Church of the Divine Light: This is a monotheistic religion that believes in a single deity known as the Divine Light. Followers of this religion believe that the Divine Light is responsible for creating the universe and all life within it, and that it is the ultimate source of all good and righteousness.

The Path of the Elements: This is a nature-based religion that venerates the four elements of air, water, fire, and earth. Followers of this religion believe that these elements are the building blocks of the universe and that they represent different aspects of nature and the natural world.

The Order of the Void: This is a religion that venerates the void, the vast emptiness that exists between the stars. Followers of this religion believe that the void is the ultimate expression of nothingness and that it represents the ultimate truth and freedom.

The Cult of the Old Ones: This is a religion that venerates a group of ancient and powerful beings known as the Old Ones. Followers of this religion believe that the Old Ones were responsible for creating the universe and that they hold the key to unlocking its ultimate mysteries.

The Way of the Blade: This is a religion that venerates the art of swordsmanship and the principles of honor, discipline, and loyalty. Followers of this religion believe that the way of the blade is a path to spiritual enlightenment and that the discipline and focus required to master the art of swordsmanship can be applied to all aspects of life.