Technology

Echelon is a planet with a wide range of technological advancements, with each civilization having its own level of technology. Here's a brief overview of the different technological levels:

Isolated Tribes: Some tribes on Echelon live in isolated communities and rely on primitive technology, such as wooden tools and fire pits. They hunt and gather for their food and rely on their knowledge of the land to survive.

Agricultural Communities: Other communities on Echelon have developed basic agricultural techniques and use animal-drawn ploughs and simple irrigation systems to cultivate crops. They also use simple hand tools, such as hoes and sickles.

Industrial Cities: Some cities on Echelon have developed advanced industrial technology, including steam engines, electricity, and advanced manufacturing processes. They use machines and assembly lines to produce goods and have developed transportation systems, such as railroads and airships.

Research Centers: Echelon also has several research centres that have developed cutting-edge technology, including energy weapons, force fields, and advanced robotics. They focus on developing new technologies that can improve life on Echelon and push the boundaries of what is possible.

Magic Users: Many people on Echelon also possess magical abilities, and they use spells and incantations to accomplish tasks that would otherwise require advanced technology. They have developed their own magical technologies, such as teleportation spells, mind reading, and healing magic.

Overall, Echelon's level of technology is diverse and varied, ranging from primitive to highly advanced. The technological level of each civilization depends on its history, culture, and available resources.