Flora

Echelon is a planet with a diverse range of flora and fauna, due to its varied climatic and geological conditions. Here are some of the most common types of flora found on Echelon:

Bioluminescent Trees: These are tall trees that emit a soft blue light at night, providing natural illumination for nocturnal creatures and adding to the planet's otherworldly atmosphere.

Crystal Flowers: These delicate flowers are made of translucent crystals that shimmer in the sunlight, and are often used in decorative arrangements and as a source of healing energy by the local inhabitants.

Venus Flytraps: These carnivorous plants are common in the wetlands and swampy areas of the planet, and are known for their ability to trap and consume insects and small animals.

Fire Roses: These hardy plants are resistant to extreme heat and drought, and produce beautiful red and orange blooms that resemble flames.

Lunar Lilies: These flowers bloom only during the full moon and are highly sought after for their magical properties, which are said to enhance intuition and psychic abilities.

Floating Ferns: These ferns grow on the banks of rivers and lakes, and have long, delicate fronds that float on the water's surface. They are often used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments.

Overall, Echelon's flora is as diverse as it is beautiful, with many species exhibiting unique and unusual characteristics that are highly valued by the planet's inhabitants.