Origin of the Dark Angel (Part 3)

(3rd POV)

After the fight between Olivia and her undead uncle Aurelius in a death match, Olivia claimed herself to be the winner of the death match between the Mutated Undead Knight. Many angels and archangels then cheered for her victory. Though God felt worried that his granddaughter would be put in danger just like before. He needed to think about ending the pathetic war between the Devils and Fallen Angels. Although at some point, he sensed that two heavenly dragons named Ddraig and Albion. He admitted that he might hate the dragons, but those dragons dared to toy with his army of angels, Lucifer's army of devils, and Azazel's army of fallen angels.. Then Michael came as he said to him.

(Archangel Michael)

Michael: "Father!! Someone wants to meet you!! And she knows how to end this great war!!"

Elohim: "Sure Michael. Let her in!!" He said as Michael called the stranger to come in. When he called her, the person who entered revealed to be a devil queen: Lilith.

Elohim: "(Stand up from his seat) Lilith!? Why did you come here in this heaven!?" He said in confused.

Lilith: "(Kneel down to God) I'm sorry, Father. But I know the consequences of entering heaven. However, please hear me out. I know how to end this war between angels, fallen angels, and devils." She said as Elohim notice that she wasn't lying as he said.

Elohim: "Alright then, but if you lie to me, I swear that I will kill you myself."

Lilith: "Thank you, father. But first, we need to defeat these heavenly dragons and seal their souls into the Sacred Gear." She said which God and Michael are bit confused.

Michael: "And why is that Lilith??" He asked her curiously.

Lilith: "Just think about it, Humans need something more powerful to defend themselves from the supernatural. That is the best choice if they use the power of the heavenly dragons to defend themselves from devils or fallen angels."

Elohim: "Hmm? I understand that, but the only person who can defeat them is my granddaughter Olivia. Though she is still unconscious on her bed. Lilith looked at her unconscious niece, who was sleeping on her bed.

Lilith: "I see, but don't forget that me and Adam were your perfect creations who could fight against the divine creatures in ease."

Elohim: "Ohh yes! I forgot that you and Adam are my perfect creations!! But without Adam, you cannot face these dragons alone. I'm sure that you aren't strong enough to face them right??"

Lilith: "Yes, I am too weak against these heavenly dragons. Which is why, we should make a truce with each other. You should message Azazel and the Cadres while I'll message to Beelzebub and Leviathan about the truce."

Elohim: "Good, but what about Lucifer?" He asked her until Lilith released her anger as she shouted at him.

Lilith: "Tch, like I care for him!! He's just having sex with his succubus or thinking about his plans on the next attack. I'm sure he'll never give a damn on the truce!!!" She said which Olivia wake up from her sleep as she gets up from the bed as she sprouted her blackish gold wings.